Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 15, 2017
This is actually my second of this exact watch. I 'lost' mine, so I ordered another just like it. About a week after I got the new one, my daughter found my old one in the sofa cushions! Now I have 2. I rated it 4 stars, because my older one does have some discoloration on the watch band that does not come clean. It is a fairly inexpensive watch, and the function is perfect, so the discoloration where it rubs the most against things (like right now as I am typing) does not bother me really.
on May 9, 2017
I just wanted a work watch, so I could know the time without constantly looking at my phone. Setting it up was a little difficult because the directions provided were for a different model. The band gets dirty and can not be cleaned. Decent for the price.
on March 19, 2016
This is my 5th ironman watch and this time I bought 2 of them, the red one for my days off, and another black one for work. I find the ironman watches to be attractive, lightweight, comfortable, durable, affordable, functional and very easy to set since they will go through many daylight savings months. I am a woman in my 50s, and I most like that the time, day and date is so easy to read and the indiglo light makes them useful even at night. (Although, I do prefer the older indiglo light model that this watch has where the entire watch face lights up over the new style that lights up just the numbers because the newer type is a little more difficult to read). This watch is so cute and fun. But it would not be serious enough for my professional work place or go with the darker clothes I wear to work. I bought my original ironman watch many years ago due to its time and date readability, and have continued with them for that and the other reasons listed. They last for many years, and I buy new ones when the watch band begins to crack on the underside. Otherwise, they have not broken, or worn much on the outside of the watch. I highly recommend the brand, and will continue to purchase these.
on February 5, 2017
I've been using these kinds of watches for years now. I can swim laps, wear them at the gym, bike for miles, and wear around the house in total comfort. I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. It's not super complicated, doesn't automatically tasch everything you do, it's simple but has the functionality to do basic training (laps). Ideal for the active person who likes to keep things simple. Will buy again.
on May 8, 2014
This watch has all the features listed, and is a great value for the price, however, the color is definitely not ORANGE as described. The watch is red. I verified with coworkers, it's not just my judgement, it is clearly the not any shade of orange. I thought it was just my monitor showing the red color, ordered it anyway. Works great, though, regardless of the color.
on October 29, 2015
I gave this watch to my 9 year old son, as I had trouble finding a waterproof childs watch, and men's watches were too bulky. He has not really taken it off since the beginning of June and it is still going strong. We set the timer to go off daily to remind him to take his medication and that works great. The controls are simple and relatively intuitive, so we can always find the way back to the normal screen if he plays with the buttons or accidentally taps them. The description says the color is orange, but it is more of a red - the picture is really pretty accurate.
on May 9, 2017
It's ok. You may be paying for the Timex label. You could quite possibly get the same quality for less. The band was advertised as orange but the color was almost a neon red. Oh well.
on September 13, 2017
Works great and it's easy to program if you are lazy about reading directions like me! For a few dollars more, it is worth buying the warranty.
on June 30, 2016
My kids have worn these watches for about 5 months now without taking them off for showering, swimming, or anything! No water issues. Great value (and basically they're the same size as the "kids" timed versions we've had to replace because of leaks).
on August 11, 2016
Very happy about this purchase. I bought it because I signed up for a triathlon and needed a way to keep track of time since I couldn't have my phone on me during the race. This was the cheapest decent watch I could find on Amazon. The orange color is definitely more of a red-orange which I was pleased with, and the white part around the face is more of a silver color. It held up during the swim with no problems. I like this watch even more than I thought I would!