We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Easy read dial with multi-color hour hands and outer dial minute ring
- Indiglo night-light; grey case
- Rotating character second hand
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quartz movement, Casual watch, Indiglo® night-light, Pink/blue hands, Pink numbers, Rotating disc with flowers, Silver-tone acrylic bezel and case, Stainless steel crown and caseback, For ages 3 and up, 30 meters/100 feet water resistant
A whimsical child's timepiece with lovely pink tones and flowers, the Timex Kids' Flowers Stretch Band Watch is a great first analog watch for children. A comfortable stretch band ensures that this watch will fit most wrists.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces
- ASIN: B000OCT7NK
- Item model number: T74951
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||30 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is analog. Kids don't like digital, and it is pretty.
Colorful flowers all around the band and the face has little
flowers that go around with the second hand. Just adorable.
I bought this for my Grand-daughter's 9th birthday.
She said it was her "dream watch". Her favorite colors,
and it lights up in the dark. The elastic fabric strap band makes
it so easy to slip on and off, so it fits just perfect
You can't go wrong with Timex, and with Indiglo. Buy this one.
It is not water proof. The band is easy to clean off with a damp cloth.
It is a quality product, and it made my Grand-daughter
so happy. She shows it off to everyone. This is a winner.
Thank you Amazon.
The stretchy-band is comfortable, and my daughter is pleased with the fit and comfort. She LOVES the Indiglo function. At less than $20, it won't be a huge tragedy if it gets lost or broken, though Timex has a "Kids Loss Protection Plan" which provides for a no-questions-asked $10 replacement during the first year.
And, to top it off, this is not a character-themed marketing vehicle -- it is a straightforward watch!
Only thing I'd like to see changed is the hour hand. Would like to see it in a darker color. Would make it easier to read the time.
Haven't used it, so can't comment on the wear and tear. Other reviews state the band won't stay nice for long. I believe that will be proven true. But what do you expect for a kids watch band?! I like what I see!
Most recent customer reviews
Good for small kids around 8 to 10