|You Save:||$13.26 (53%)|
- Durable Metal Case with Brushed Finish
- Adjustable and Washable Nylon Fast Wrap Velcro Strap
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Mineral Crystal Protects the Easy-to-Read Analog Dial
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
- Timex Kids Loss protection Plan (Available in North America and U.K.)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Learn to Tell Time
Practice time-telling anywhere with our free Timex Time Machines app, developed with Scholastic. Your child will learn skills they need to understand how to tell time in a fun and engaging world. Our app is ad-free and kid-safe.
We Understand Kids
Every Timex Time Machines watch is covered by our Worry-Free Replacement Plan.
If your Timex Kids watch is lost or broken, Timex will replace it with the same style (or a similar style if your style is not available) for up to one year from the original date of purchase, with no questions asked. If the watch is broken or damaged, return it to Timex along with a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase along with an $8.00 check for shipping and handling to:
Timex Group USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 1676
Little Rock AR 72203
Attention: Worry Free Replacement Program
If the watch is lost, simply send a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase, along with an $8.00 check for each watch for shipping and handling, to the above address. Limit one replacement per purchase per customer. Offer void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Timex reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms of the Worry Free Replacement Plan at any time. Plan does not apply to product purchased outside of the United States or Canada.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B000SZPZV6
- Item model number: T79051
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||28 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I've added picture of the internals for comparison.
If TIMEX brings back the original TIMEX Kids watch, it would be a 5 STAR again!!!
My son is rough on his stuff, and I chose this watch for him because it has a mineral glass crystal instead of the more common acrylic plastic crystal. The glass is harder and more scratch resistant. The slightly oversized case looks bulky in the pictures, but it's much better proportioned when you see it in person, and it provides excellent protection to the crown.
The infinitely adjustable wrist strap is also a nice feature. The watch is easy to put on, and you can make the band as snug--or loose--as you'd like. My only longer-term concern is that the velcro may wear out faster than a traditional watch band. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it--it's held up very well for the past month, which has included an awful lot of "watch demonstrations."
My son loves his watch. It keeps excellent time, as all quartz watches should. It's durable, and it's fairly attractive in a rugged, chunky kind of way. I'm very pleased with it.
Our suggestion: do not buy this watch. If you do have this watch, God help you in changing the battery.