Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Timex Kids T7B151 Time Teacher Pink Ballerina Resi...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $25.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Easy-to-Read Dial with Minutes Marked for Learning
- Fun Rotating Graphics as Second Hand
- Adjustable and Washable Elastic Fabric Strap
- Acrylic Safety Crystal Protects the Quartz Analog Display
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
- Timex Kids Loss protection Plan (Available in North America and U.K.)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Water Resistant up to 30 Meters
Labeled Hands & Minute Markers
Easy-to-Read Dial, Fun Rotating Graphics
Learn to Tell Time
Practice time-telling anywhere with our free Timex Time Machines app, developed with Scholastic. Your child will learn skills they need to understand how to tell time in a fun and engaging world. Our app is ad-free and kid-safe.
Available for iOS and Android.
Scholastic – Time Teaching Partner
Like all new skills, teaching time may be tricky. That's why we paired our expertise in timekeeping and watchmaking with Scholastic, the most trusted name in learning among teachers. Together, we've developed fun, interactive tools that enhance kids' core time telling skills.
We Understand Kids
Every Timex Time Machines watch is covered by our Worry-Free Replacement Plan.
If your Timex Kids watch is lost or broken, Timex will replace it with the same style (or a similar style if your style is not available) for up to one year from the original date of purchase, with no questions asked. If the watch is broken or damaged, return it to Timex along with a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase along with an $8.00 check for shipping and handling to:
Timex Group USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 1676
Little Rock AR 72203
Attention: Worry Free Replacement Program
If the watch is lost, simply send a copy of your purchase receipt or other proof of purchase, along with an $8.00 check for each watch for shipping and handling, to the above address. Limit one replacement per purchase per customer. Offer void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Timex reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms of the Worry-Free Replacement Plan at any time. Plan does not apply to product purchased outside of the United States or Canada.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B000KG8P6K
- Item model number: T7B151
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Item Shape||99.0 feet|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The watch itself seems cute and sturdy. The strap adjusts well to fit small wrists. The face is small, but well sized for a small arm, and the numbers are clear and easy to read. The butterfly sits on the second hand, so rotates around the watch face.
All in all, it's a nice kids watch, but only gets three stars because of the missing Indiglo feature.
I rate this watch Princess approved :-)
1) The elastic band makes it easy on and off, but not so much that it will slide off by itself.
2) Hour hand is green and points to the green hour numbers
3) Minute hand is purple and points to the purple minute numbers
4) Has an actual second hand, although it does have a flower that sweeps along with it (I saw some that JUST had the sweeping flower/butterfly/etc. but wanted an actual hand.)
5) I like that the face is divided into "past" and "to", BUT (here's my only complaint)...
I would prefer the minutes to continue counting by 5s all the way up to 55, instead of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5. I understand the logic (being able to read "25 minutes to" the next hour) but still think it should have "35" instead. I prefer to teach my child to count BACK in five minute increments if I want her to read it that way. Let's face it, will children ever see a clock that has "25" where the "35" should be?
I wish I had paid attention on the ZOOM feature so I would have noticed the numbers printed on the face for the minutes. Check out the ZOOM for yourself and see if this is what you are looking for. If it is, then this is a great watch for you!
For me, it's ALMOST the perfect watch...
1. Stretchy band makes it super easy for her to put on and take off herself (this may also be a con when she takes it off constantly and loses it, but we've not reached that stage yet).
2. Cute colors
3. It says the dial window material type is mineral, which is apparently a kind of glass. I think it will hold up a bit better against scratches compared to watches whose window is made of plastic/acrylic.
4. Price was good at around $15.
5. She loves the Indiglo feature.
6. If it works, the water resistance is a great feature. We haven't had to try it out yet. Some reviewers say that it isn't water resistant and get cloudiness in the watch face.
1. My biggest pet peeve by far is that the writing on this face is miniscule. I don't know why more people don't mention it, but it's so tiny that you seriously aren't getting any kind of time teacher. The point of a time teacher is to notate counting up by five outside each of the larger numerals. These are so unbelievably tiny, it really is useless. I've attached a picture with this review, and you can see the pink side of the watch is even harder to read because of the lack of contrast with the tiny numbers. The words "hour" and "minute" on the hands are also small, although they are larger than the minute numerals.
2. I thought the "to" and "past" would be useful, but it turns out it just makes it more confusing for my five year old.
3. The ballerina slippers are a little occlusive when you're already having a hard time navigating through tiny numerals and words all over the watch face.
4. The band is way too large for her, even though I've adjusted it up so much that the excess goes past the back of the dial face and hangs out of the side. I don't want to cut it because other reviewers have reported serious fraying after this so we'll just keep it for now.
5. This came with the watch already set and running, which I didn't like because who knows how long the battery has been in use. A lot of reviewers reported batteries dying quickly so I hope that I don't have to immediately go out and buy one for this.
6. This isn't as big of a deal because of the illegible minute numbers on the outside, but I didn't notice when I bought it that the pink and purple sides of the circle don't go up all the way to 60. It goes from 5 to 30 and then back down to 5. I know they did that in order to utilize those "to" and "past" notes, but I think it makes it harder for a young child to understand. Once they master "10:45", then they can learn "fifteen till 11".
That last complaint was something I overlooked on the picture, and like I said, the minutes are so miniscule I guess it doesn't matter. She already has it though and doesn't want anything without the glow in the dark feature so I guess we're stuck with Timex on this one. I would be so much happier with it if it was easier to read.
Most recent customer reviews
The watch dsnt always work. It gets slow after few days
And its jus too difficult to fix the elastic band on my toddler's wrist!Read more