Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on January 23, 2011
My granddaughter loved her frog watch, I could not find it elsewhere but her at Amazon. I am happy I was able to find and shipped on time great service. I had no problems ordering it, thank you Amazon I have shopped here in the past and so far have not had any problems. I am happy and will continue to shop here from time to time, I know I would say 100% if not than 90% of the time I will find what my granddaughters/son's and family want in the near future.
on April 27, 2012
My 5 year old loves this watch. I think it's great - cute, easy to read the numbers, has all 3 hands, elastic band making it easy to get on. The only problem is after about a week, the plastic face had a lot of scratches in it, making it look a little cloudy.
on February 10, 2010
Our 16 month old grandson loves grandpa's indigo Timex watch. He loves to see it light up in the dark. So we got him the Froggie Indigo watch for kids by Timex. Now before he goes to bed everytime he's at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we all light up our indigo watches. Our grandson can now light up his own. Great product for kids. And it's a Timex!
VINE VOICEon June 1, 2010
I bought this for my 5 year old to learn to tell time, and she likes the light-up feature. But she rarely wears it because the strap is nearly impossible for her to adjust herself, and not easy for her parents either. I think this needs a velcro strap instead. The strap does expand to put over her hand, but they it's loose and needs adjusting.
on June 13, 2016
as described
on August 5, 2012
the watch was shipped in a timely manner and well-received by the 4-year-old recipient - the band was particularly good for that age - adjusted down to a small wrist size
on August 24, 2011
I am very impressed with this watch, paid $10 shipped and it arrived nicely packed in the red timex box, right size for a child's small hand, looks very cool and the indeglo light is a nice feature , my daughter loves the frogs on the band and the frog on the watch face, nice watch!!
on January 2, 2013
I bought this for my daughter who loves frogs. It's a cute watch, but we have not been able to get the straps to stay on. The straps keep sliding through the metal piece and it eventually falls off her wrist.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2013
My kid loved it! Product looks just like the picture. Battery life good. It was shipped very fast... good service.
Unfortunately my daughter fidgeted with it to set time and it doesn't work anymore.. :(
on October 6, 2012
The order came quickly and was exactly what I wanted - I have had several before and they are quick to put on and take off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.