Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on October 1, 2012
I ordered this watch for my 7 year old son. He had a watch with a Velcro band that wasn't comfortable. The first one I received was defective; the indigo light didn't work. I went through the replacement process (which Amazon made very easy, smooth and quick) and soon received a new one. Everything worked fine on the new one and my son LOVES his watch. The stretchy band is so comfortable he sleeps in it and he loves the light, the alarm and the stop watch. Thank you, Timex, for making such a great watch for younger kids, and thank you, Amazon, for your great customer service.
on August 23, 2012
This watch was a gift for my 5 year old. He is about average size, and the watch fits him well. It adjusts down in size enough that it fits my 3 year old, and it goes up enough to fit my 8 year old and even me.

The watch has lots of fun things to do. My boys set alarms for different things, timed everything they could, and toggled between 12 and 24 h times (6pm or 1800). They needed a little help figuring out how to do it, but got it going quickly.

The watch has been in the shower a few times with no problems, but we try to keep it out as a general rule. It has been dropped and even thrown, and it looks as good as new.

This design is a little more subdued than others, but we are very happy with it.
on July 11, 2012
Bought this for my son when he turned 5. He is a small 5 with small arms and wrists so I was unsure if this would be ok for him. We actually let him pick it out online and place the order. He was excited and with prime he only had to wait 2 days. When it arrived, he was still excited and couldn't wait to open it. He first opened another product we ordered from Amazon, which we thought was funny when he got angry. Anywho, he opened excitedly and gave it to me to set it up for him. Set the time easily without directions and adjusted the elastic band. It fit him great and had room to tighten and plenty more to loosen for when he keeps growing. He loves the indiglo function. It seems to be a great watch for a child at a fair price from a trusted (Timex) watch maker. My son puts it on every time he gets up in the morning like it is part of getting dressed. Oh and it's waterproof which came in handy when he got in the shower with it twice in the first week he had it.
on February 23, 2013
My 6-year-old son loves his watch. He can put it on all by himself because of the elastic band and he loves the stop watch.

Update: After two months of heavy use, the button that switches between the stopwatch and time quit working. It is stuck on stopwatch mode. It does have a one-year warranty, but you have to send $7 and the price for the whole watch is only $15. We decided to buy a more expensive watch rather than get this one fixed. It is still a great watch for the price.
on February 10, 2013
This watch has really beaten my expectations. We bought it for my 4 year old for Christmas and I don't think there's a day that it has been off his wrist. I really like that he can just slide it on and off by himself - no snapping closures to deal with. The watch also tells time well - easy to read. We don't use any of the other features much, but my kid is 4, so maybe when he gets older. One last item that I really appreciate is the fact that Timex will replace this watch for only $10 if you lose it! Hope we don't have to use that, but how perfect for a kid's watch?
on February 19, 2013
I am a massage therapist, so I wind up removing my watch every time I go to work. I use this watch so happily because I know if I forget it somewhere, it's not expensive so I haven't lost much. But this watch has got a chrono, a timer, an alarm and it tells the date too. It has almost all the functionality of a much more expensive watch, only instead it is cute and comfy with the soft strap. Actually pretty much all I ever wear is the watches from this product line!
on September 28, 2013
I love this watch! Other watches have those crappy plastic bands that break and tear, but this watch is a fabric-covered elastic one that can easily be adjusted to fit your child's wrist. My 7-year old got this nearly two years ago, and it still works. I couldn't ask for a better watch!!
on December 30, 2011
My son is learning the concept of time and how to tell it. The watch is holding up well and seems to be just right for a five year old boy. We have bought many watches for our daughter who is seven and none have been as nice and she is much more careful then my son.
on April 4, 2016
My grandson will not go any where without his watch. When he is in any kind of water, he takes it off and puts it in a spot that will not get ruined. he just loves it
on February 3, 2017
meh - it's ok but truthfully it doesn't seem that durable. Expect it to get broken if your kid is active.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question