Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on January 25, 2014
I love the versatility of being able to buy inexpensive bands of different colors (or just because your old one is worn out). This band fits the watch, which is a great watch, and the band is actually labeled as a Timex product. The light beige color is just as shown online. You can also wash these bands, which helps if you get them really dirty.
on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert.At 8 inches long, it is three inches shorter than some 11 inch watch straps sold at Amazon. I find it much too tight on my dominant wrist, but it fits pretty much exactly on my other wrist. (I'm a large male.) It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. The textured nylon is durable and colorful.
on July 31, 2016
I was disappointed in both tuthe color and length of this band. It said Unisex and 8.6" but I had to use the last notch and I am a woman with 7.5 inch wrists. The color is not the creamy color it appears to be but really a khaki shade.
on May 8, 2015
Weekender bands come in two lengths, though it's nearly impossible to know which length you're going to get. The shorter one with 9 holes is the one that fits me, and that's what this one is. It seems that most of the watches are now shipping with the longer, 12-hole bands.
on April 11, 2015
Awesome watch band! I bought this to switch out on my Weekender. I switch between this and a black band depending on the outfit or suit I am wearing. Yes, I wear my Timex Weekender and this watch band with a suit! It looks awesome! It makes me feel like I can afford to custom match my accessories, when in reality doing so is very affordable!
on November 23, 2014
While I like it, the size was a little smaller than the maroon and white striped one.
on May 16, 2016
Well made and sturdy. Is a tad too wide for the weekender watch I have, but it does fit. The band bends in a bit at the places where it is inserted, but that isn't a big deal for me. A 16mm, or even an 18mm would have been ideal.
on May 1, 2015
The color is great and it fits my 20mm watches perfectly. The problem someone might have with this product is the length of this watch strap. I have a couple of nato straps and this strap is much shorter in comparison, but it still fits on my wrist that measures at about six and a half inches.
on June 22, 2015
Well constructed, good buckle and strap holders. But on my wrist I could only use the first hole to wear it. Seems like they could've spent another penny to make it 1 inch longer, since the quality was right... 4stars for quality. 2 stars for only fits a wrist in ompaloopa land.
on July 17, 2017
Like the band but thought it was expensive, got it because I wanted this color.