Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,625 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,749 reviews
on June 2, 2017
Didn't work. Could hear the watch ticking once or twice, but didn't work. Cute and had an adjustable strap that fit my 6yo (she preferred to wear pretty loose). I'm returning and ordering another because this is one of the few ones that are advertised as water resistant.

** update **
Purchased a 2nd time. Battery dead again. I went to watch store and got the battery replaced for $6 because I like that this one has different colors for the hour hand and the minute hand as my daughter is just learning how to tell time. Also, this watch is supposed to be water resistant. We haven't tested that yet. Fingers crossed.
review image
on March 28, 2017
My 7 y.o. daughter absolutely adores this watch. It helps her to tell time with "hour" and "minutes" written on the hands, and having the major minutes numbers in black and the hour numbers in blue. The starfish is the seconds hand which she absolutely loves and the wristband is stretchy so she doesn't ever have to undo it completely, just slide it on and off. It's kid friendly, and the warranty is great. Really glad we made this purchase.
on March 6, 2016
I have ordered several Timex Kids watches because I love the look and I expect them to last. But they never do. All have stopped working within a few months. I get the battery changed but the watches do not come back to life.

I am a big Timex fan for full sized watches. So I am doubly disappointed by the failure of the Kids series.
on February 13, 2017
I purchased this watch for my daughter's sixth birthday. She wore it three times and the strap broke. There was a seam on the strap that just busted with very little wear and tear.
I delayed calling Timex a few months and called 5 months after purchase. They said they would sell me a replacement band for $12. Would not replace it for free even though I told them what had happened. They said it had been 5 months and apparently that is a long time for a strap to last. The strap is not under warranty so I guess they don't feel it has to stay intact for more than one use.
Well, I'm not paying as much for the strap- which presumably will just break again- as I nearly did for the watch. Very disappointed in Timex.
on September 9, 2014
I ordered this watch and the times hearts and butterflies and the my first timex watches for my 2 granddaughters and one grandson. According to the descriptions all 3 watches were "indiglo" which was the reason for my order. They were intrigued with my own Timex indiglo watch. Well the other 2 were indiglo (you push a button and the background lights up - handy in the dark), but this one was not. I just returned it and found the same watch that is definitely indiglo at Walmart. Amazon is great about accepting items for return that are not as described.
on July 19, 2017
Lovely watch, able to fit a tiny wrist. My daughter really wanted this particular one because of the shade of pink. There's one thing I really dislike and didn't notice- the seconds doesn't go to 55, instead out counts 5,10,15,20,25,30.... then 25,20,15,10,5. Lovely concept doing the PAST and TO, but not great when wanting to teach a 6 year old time with basic concepts. Just wish I had noticed before hand. Still a great watch.
on May 24, 2017
My daughter loves this. The watch is so cool with the starfish moving on the second hand, and the whole thing is the perfect size for a kid. Then there's the band. It's just right for kids! Adjustable, and elastic so it always fits and is super easy to put on and off.
on January 24, 2017
I bought this for my three year old daughter. She LOVES it. It fits on her little toddler wrist perfectly, and is easily adjustable. It's super comfortable for her if you get the tension right. She'll wear it for hours, checking the time every few minutes. It's a great way to teach her to read the time. So far she can read the little hour hand fairly accurately, and we're working on the big hand. It's fairly durable, although I don't expect anything I give her to survive indefinitely, toddlers are tiny balls of destruction.

It's easy to adjust and change the time, just like any analogue watch, using the side dial. I haven't taken it in to water, but I imagine it can be splashed a little. We have her take it off before bath-time or going in a pool, just in case. The best part about her having this watch is that now she doesn't ask to wear my $300 Garmin GPS watch.... so that's nice. Here kid, break this one...
on April 3, 2017
I purchased this watch for my daughter to help her learn to tell time and while I like that each thirty minute increment is divided into two different colors, she finds it very confusing that it goes from 30 minutes to 25. Not sure what the thought process was here but had I paid closer attention I would not have purchased it. Also, it is VERY small and the numbers are TINY.
on August 12, 2017
My granddaughter loved it. The only bad part is that you have to take it to a shop to get the battery changed. It doesn't have the little back that comes off easily with a couple of screws. The battery replacement ends up costing more than the watch. If you could change it yourself, you could buy the battery for $3.