- Sporty watch featuring textured and layered dial with dual multicolor subdials
- 47 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Ribbed silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Intelligent Quartz Yacht Racer
Built for the pure enjoyment of the sport, the analog Timex Yacht Racer is as functional as it is beautiful. The unique bi-direction center hand provides a countdown to start and a date you'll never have to set.
- Yacht Racing Mode
- Count-Down Timer to Auto Start Chronograph
- Perfect Date Feature (Perpetual Calendar)
- 100 Meter Water Resistance
Perfect Date Feature
Fourth center hand indicates the pre-programmed date that you'll never have to set.
Yacht Racing Mode
Provides countdown time to the start of the race, and then counts up time to the finish.
Features steel case with shaped resin pushers, rich multi-layered dial, and uniquely designed crown.
Built for the pure enjoyment of the sport, the analog Timex Yacht Racer is as functional as it is beautiful. The unique bi-direction center hand provides a countdown to start and a perfect date you'll never have to set.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.3 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QIJ5476
- Item model number: TW2P44500
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 4, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Luminous, Chronograph|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 really good features that I love about this watch. The perfect date feature, once set it does not have to be adjusted until 2060. The second feature and the reason I bought this watch is the Yacht Racing Mode; which has 3 countdowns 5min, 3min or 1min. Once the countdown finishes, it starts the chronometer automatically and can measure up to 1 hour.
The hour and the minute hands have a luminous hands. The only missing thing that I would expect of any Timex is the Indiglo feature.
Overall very satisfied with my purchase and it is highly recommended.
Update 4/19/16: After 4 months of using this watch I still think this is a great time piece. It does not feel like a Timex at all. The built and quality has surpassed my own expectations coming from a Timex watch. My favorite feature is the 5 minute countdown. The perfect date complication has also not skip a beat and working as intended without adjustment. Another nice enhancement previously not noticed is the crown has the TX embossed usually found in higher priced pieces. The back case is also has good information about the complications and model / name. Uploaded much better pictures to really appreciate its beauty. Only area of improvement for Timex; add the Indiglo feature or make the hour markers and hands with better luminosity. Last picture shows only the hour and minute hand has luminosity but makes it a bit complicated to read the time without any other reference.
The marker price for this watch has come down and stays around $100. For that price this watch is a true Gem and a bargain. I recently started checking and testing the accuracy of this piece. I am very surprised to say that both my Timex watches Timex Intelligent Quartz 3-GMT Watch keep almost perfect sync'd with the atomic clock. Deviation of only .01 per day.
As to the rest of the watch, it's a nice package. Solid steel case looks and feels well made, the buttons are smooth and easily reached with gloves, the face, while still a bit busy, is easy to read in the orange version, and the perfect date function is pretty cool to use. The other versions of the watch with the multi-colored faces looked like they would be hard to read in the frenzy of a race start, but the orange pro is quite easy despite the dials being a bit jumbled together.
All in all a pretty nice watch, and not a bad deal for the money. If Timex would add a 10 minute start, and more importantly, a one button push catch up function, it would make for a really nice analog timer for those that don't like digital countdowns.