|Price:||$47.48 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.82 (11%)|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Round watch featuring interchangeable slip-through strap and INDIGLO dial with three chronograph subdials
- 40 mm brass case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Freedom to Choose
The Weekender collection is all about versatility. Easily switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru and quick-release straps. From leather to fabric and with a wide selection of colors to choose from, you’ve got options.
An alternative to the slip-thru straps, quick-release straps are versatile and easy to change.
Timex knows the importance of quality. The watches are created using durable materials that are made to last — such as real leather, woven fabric, scratch-resistant mineral glass and all-metal cases.
Our revolutionary Indiglo back light technology changed how the world told time in the dark.
The Timex chronographs can measure time up to 1/20 of a second using the sub-dials at the 10 and 2 o'clock positions and the large second hand. The sub-dial at 6 o'clock counts seconds for normal time-keeping. The extra pushers are used to start, pause and stop the chronograph function as well as calibrate the hands.
You just found the only watch you'll ever need. A timeless chronograph that let's you change up leather and nylon straps for the season, the occasion or even your mood.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QIJ62M2
- Item model number: TW2P62300
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 3, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
933 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 933 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some people simply can not read :) or look after and for them it is easier to send back an item than read 5 rows and doing a 5 second job. Pity for them ;)
Nightmode and indiglo features are also awesome.
Overall it is an excellent watch in terms of price/ratio, but definitely not for the snobs(dumbs) whom are expecting Tissot quality for 50 bucks.
1. Unlike my standard Weekenders, which you can hear ticking from across the room, the Weekender Chrono's tick is whisper quiet even in stopwatch mode.
2. The 40mm case is a nice size — big enough to draw the occasional compliment, but not so large that it gets in the way.
3. The simple design works in nearly every situation. For example, it classes up nicely with a leather band.
4. It's cheap. Well below $50, I don't have to baby this watch. If it gets bumped, scratched or smashed, it's no big deal.
5. This is my favorite. You can adjust the hour without moving the minute hand. This makes the Weekender Chrono a great watch to travel with because adjusting timezones less fiddly.
Overall a very good piece of watch under $100, I was a bit worry about others mentioning the quality of the NATO style watch straps, but the real thing looks just fine. Whoever invented NATO style watch straps is a genius, and this watch looks the best with this kind of straps
I'm no snob, so I don't mind at all that the minute hand isn't perfectly aligned with the dot. Unless you are a serious collector, or you have obssessive compulsive disorder, this isn't a problem. It's only about 1/4 off the dot, and undetectable to me at a glance. Despite this, the watch is extremely good at keeping time. I compared it with my phone's clock, and the watch is dead-on precise.
All of that aside, this is a damn sexy watch. Casual enough for everyday, and can easily be a dress watch if you match the strap to your belt and shoes. 10/10 would recommend at the price I paid of $40. Don't pay more than $50 for it, it can be found at a better price If you look. I'm eager to expand to other Weekender variations, and I will be ordering a navy nylon strap. The leather that came with this is thin as others have stated, yet it is very comfortable and sturdy.
(Read further for comparison to some expensive watches)
I own a $200+ swiss Wenger chronograph, and a Fossil dress watch handed down to me that I assume was very pricey, yet I like this Timex most. I've been wearing a Garmin Fenix 3 Hr for about a year 24/7, but I was feeling very restricted. It cost me about $600, so I felt like it would be frivolous to wear anything else. But, I was aching for a real, analogue timepiece. Since my Garmin had sapphire glass and is water resistant to 100 meters, I wear it through hell and back. But, I realized I don't need to know my heart rate and caloric output every second of every day. I will wear it to the gym or whenever I anticipate rough activity, and allow myself the freedom to mix up my style.