Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 813 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 913 reviews
on June 19, 2018
Firstly amazon delivered earlier than the beginning of the time frame they gave me, so that was great. Also, This is the first time I buy a watch so am new to this but I’ve done my research.

As for the watch, it arrived in perfect condition and everything worked perfectly. It looks so good on the hand, its much nicer in real life than in the pictures. The 40mm size really doesnt look all that bad and I have skinny wrists so don’t worry about it. The strap’s build quality is okay, it is on the thinner side but its not flimsy so its okay, you don’t have to change it for a while but in the long run you may want to invest in another one. As for durabilty of the case, its surprisingly extremely well built. Ive dinged it a couple of times already but it still looks absolutely new.

Setting up was easy, pull the crown out once to adjust one hand and pull it again to adjust the other hand. Note that this is a chronograph so the big second hand doesn’t move unless you are using the stopwatch function, so the actual seconds readout is the tiny dial at the bottom, while the top left one is for the minutes and the top right one is the hours. To start the stopwatch press the top button and press it again to pause. To cancel the stopwatch function, pause the stopwatch function then press on the button below. To use Indiglo just press the crown in.

As for what I did not like: the paper you get with the watch sends you to a complicated and generic-to-many-watches setup page on timex’s website so I had to look for instructions on youtube instead, hence why I wrote the setup instruction that I managed to collect on here, you are welcome :D
Also the box is this thin and flimsy black timex carton. Its not that big of a deal since amazon shipped this internationally to a different continent and the watch still arrived perfectly even though the box was a bit deformed so hey whatever right

Bottom line:
If you are on the fence on whether you should get this or not, get it. Its a good watch.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on June 17, 2018
Super classy watch that you can wear anywhere. For the price, you won't do any better. You must read the entire manual before setting up the watch. Classic RTFM for any complainers out there.
on June 17, 2018
I would have given the watch 5 stars if the battery in it hadn't died in less than 6 months. I've never had this happen with a watch before.
on June 16, 2018
Nice Watch. Band very thin. Doesn't feel that strong.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on June 14, 2018
I love it as a day-to-day watch,and it's taken over as the timepiece I wear the most. The case is fairly slim and works well for me (I have smaller wrists so >40mm cases look a bit garish on me). The large second hand only functions with the chronograph, and the main second hand is the bottom-most complication on the face. I ended up replacing the band with a darker leather one, but otherwise I think this is an excellent relatively inexpensive field watch.
on June 10, 2018
I ordered the watch with blue dial as shown on the display but it was delivered with black dial.
on June 10, 2018
Wore watch to one wedding and it broke where the strap connects to the watch face.
on June 9, 2018
when I really want to get green watchs I saw this. It's cheap, good color and not heavy. So that's why I bought it. But when I recived it, band is more stick out rather than watch. It's really beautiful!!! I've never regret about I bought it.
on June 8, 2018
The watch band gets dirty fast and is not made of quality. It'll break easily and looks thin and cheap. On the picture it seems to be thicker. The watch face looks good.
on June 6, 2018
Love this watch!! Thinking about getting the blue one as well. I was disappointed by the band that comes w it, only bc it seems cheap. However, I like that I can easily switch it out if I want or need to. So far it’s not been a problem tho. I also like the pieces on the band are plastic, maybe less durable but it’s perfect for my sensitive skin. Also I’m a small female and the watch fits well for the “large face watch look”
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.