|Band Material Type||Nylon|
About this item
- Adjustable black 20 millimeter double-layered nylon slip-thru strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with date window at 4 o'clock; full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- 30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second
- Black 40 millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 30 meter (100feet): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Freedom to Choose
The Weekender collection is all about versatility. Easily switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru and quick-release straps.
Timex made their traditional two-piece strap easy to change with quick-release spring bars… no tools required!
Switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru fabric and leather straps. The easy-to-change slip-thru straps allow you to quickly change your strap to match any look for endless options.
Timex created revolutionary Indiglo backlight
technology, changing how the world told time in the dark.
Even More Options
Discover even more ways to wear your watch your way. Choose from three different Weekender case sizes—the standard 38mm case, the larger 40mm case—available in chrono—or the oversized 43mm case.
You just found the only watch you'll ever need. A timeless chronograph that let's you change up leather and nylon straps for the season, the occasion or even your mood.
- Package Dimensions : 4.2 x 3.2 x 3 inches; 2 Ounces
- Item model number : TWF3C8420
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 16, 2019
- Manufacturer : Timex Corporation- Cebu
- ASIN : B07QR4F93L
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Item weight||2 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
Timex Men's Weekender 40mm Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Scout 40 Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Acadia Full Size Watch
|Band Material Type||Nylon||Fabric||Fabric||Leather||Fabric||Fabric|
|Band Size||mens-standard||Unisex||Mens Standard||Mens Standard||Mens Standard||Mens Standard|
|Band Width||19 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||brass||brass||brass||brass||brass||resin|
|Case Diameter||40 millimeters||38 millimeters||43 millimeters||40 millimeters||40 millimeters||40 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Brass||Brass||Brass||Brass||Brass||Resin|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters||9 millimeters||12.5 millimeters||9 millimeters||10 millimeters||11.5 millimeters|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Acrylic|
|Water Resistance Depth||100 feet||30 meters||100 meters||30 meters||50 meters||50 meters|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch looks and feels great, it's very good quality, the strap is very soft and comfortable and I've worn it every day since I got it.
However sadly, I must take a star off its rating though because of small defects that bother me. I have the same issue with Indiglo as the majority (or even all) watches of this model. The bottom part of the watch face would not illuminate, it just looks ugly, as well as some other small defects in the print of the numbers on the face, the hands not landing precisely on the watch face markings and such. Small things that aren't issues but just betray lower standards of quality and I'm only mentioning them so that Timex knows we notice this.
Lovely watch in any case. I'll also give you this cool way of tucking the remainder of the strap when there's a lot of it so it doesn't stick out, it's very elegant, I find :)
HANDY TIP: A huge plus for me has been that there are plenty of very colorful replacement watchbands for these Timex watches on eBay for around $1 each (if you're not in a hurry as they come shipped from China.) I have purchased 4 different solid color and striped watchbands to switch around between my two watches...just search for "20mm Ballistic Nylon Watch Band." They fit perfectly and are only a buck! Change the band and it's (almost) like having a new watch!
Lastly, the face color is dark blue and a nice contrast with the silver case, numbers and hands. Besides, they take a licking and...well, you know the rest : - )
- The back has fallen off multiple times. This happens when I drop it, and it's hard to get the back reattached. You have to apply a lot of pressure evenly, which basically means that you should take it to a watch repair shop. I think it's happened to me 3 times total. Maybe I should just be less clumsy, but it's easy for the strap to slip out of your fingers while you're putting it on.
- The chronograph hands don't reset to where they should. This is a bit hard to explain, but you can kind of see it in my photo. When you reset the timer, the large second hand and the small hands in the upper left and upper right circles should all point straight up, toward zero. Mine did that when the watch first arrived, but over time all three have gotten out of alignment. Now the second hand starts at -4 seconds, then sub-second hand starts at +0.05 seconds, and the minute hand starts at -4 minutes. That means you have to do some math every time you use it to add back those minutes that should have been zeroed out to start.
- And the Indiglow glow light stopped working a couple months ago.
Even with those issues, I still wear and enjoy the watch, but have to dock it a couple stars. Would probably give it 3.5 stars if that were an option.
I really like this watch. For the price its wonderful. I have only had it a couple of days and so far so good. I highly recommend this watch as an everyday watch.
1. Unlike my standard Weekenders, which you can hear ticking from across the room, the Weekender Chrono's tick is whisper quiet even in stopwatch mode.
2. The 40mm case is a nice size — big enough to draw the occasional compliment, but not so large that it gets in the way.
3. The simple design works in nearly every situation. For example, it classes up nicely with a leather band.
4. It's cheap. Well below $50, I don't have to baby this watch. If it gets bumped, scratched or smashed, it's no big deal.
5. This is my favorite. You can adjust the hour without moving the minute hand. This makes the Weekender Chrono a great watch to travel with because adjusting timezones less fiddly.
Top reviews from other countries
What all i got :
- Watch box.
- Watch with brown leather strap.
- Blue Nylon strap.
- Instruction manual/ guarantee card ( UNSIGNED )
Got lot of compliments :) a must buy