|Price:||$30.55 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.45 (35%)|
- Round silver-tone watch with 24-hour time on inner dial
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure and Indiglo night-light
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Timex Weekender Classic
Our most comfortable, versatile and effortlessly cool watch yet! These weekender essentials are designed with interchangeable slip-thru and quick-release straps, so you can easily swap them depending on your outfit or mood. Go beyond the basics; have some fun; make a suit feel less stuffy; do the unexpected. Timex has a strap for every style.
Classic Weekender styles are available in three sizes: 31, 38, and 40 millimeter cases. Also, check out Weekender Chronographs in 40 millimeter cases.
- Iconic Versatile Design
- Nylon or Genuine Leather Slip-Thru Strap
- Genuine Leather Quick Release Straps
- 24-Hour Military Time
- Full Arabic Numerals
- Water Resistant to 30 Meters (99 Feet)
- Nylon Straps are Washable Using a Mild Detergent
- Indiglo Night-Light
Are you ready for the weekend? This is the perfect watch when you just feel like being yourself. A textured play on our classic Weekender collection gives you fun options to customize your straps depending on your outfit or mood.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004VR9GCQ
- Item model number: T2N647
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's a very simply styled wristwatch. 38mm with a stainless case and nylon "NATO" or "ZULU" strap. The straps are easily swapped without the need to remove the spring-bars. As far as features; It tells the time. No day or date feature. (It's kind of ironic that this watch is called the "Weekender" when it has no way of telling you what day it is.) The indiglo backlight, is very bright. It has a 30 meter water resistance, which means you should avoid getting it wet but the odd accidental splash here and there should be no problem. I do know of people who swim in these and report no problems, but I wouldn't risk it. If you truly need a watch while swimming there are far better choices than this.
NOT SO GOOD:
- It's loud. Loud enough to be heard in a quiet room. I have another Timex which is also this loud. I had to synchronize them to keep my bedroom from sounding like "dueling metronomes" at night. To be fair though I have a third Timex that makes no noise whatsoever, so I think there are just some Timex movements that have this issue, and some that don't. But this one definitely does.
- The second hand falls halfway between the indices. (I attached a photo so you can see what I mean) This is probably just a slight misalignment of the second hand and It doesn't bother me at all, but I know some people are driven crazy by that sort of thing.
That's it. There's not much more to say about this one. I like it.
One thing I really like about it is the ability to switch out the straps, I bought a few third-party straps (2pc Ritche 22mm Nylon Striped Black，black/gray Interchangeable Replacement Watch Strap Band) to give the watch a different vibe. The third-party straps are not as nice as the Timex ones (I like the suede lining and higher material quality of the Timex strap, but you get what you pay for), and you have to be careful about the size: I accidentally ordered 22mm straps, but the proper width is 20mm. They still work, but it is harder to get the watch face on and off of them.
***Update to three years in the future. The second photo is the same watch, worn daily, battered and beaten, with a new band (I forgot why) two batteries later. Still ticking. If these are ever discontinued I will buy ten.
So, I want to address a criticism people have of this watch, and I want to address it pretty firmly since I now actually own the watch. There are people who claim this watch is so noisy it can be heard across the room. That is their actual statement. Across a room. There are others who say you might want to consider not wearing this watch because it may disturb the people around you. This is complete and utter nonsense. Complete nonsense. Now, does it make more noise than some watches? Most watches, even? Sure it does. Absolutely it does. You'll hear this watch if you hold it up to your face. But able to be heard from across a room? So loud it disturbs the people around you? Loud enough that it's going to break your concentration if you're sitting here? Please. Give me a break. That's hyperbole at best. This watch is not going to disturb you or anyone else unless you're wearing it as an earring. I have excellent hearing and I cannot hear it at all as I sit here in a VERY quiet room. This simply is not as loud as people claim it to be.
That said, I can't think of any real complaints. I thought for sure I'd be able to say "This watch isn't going to stand out much," but I've had two people at work point it out and ask where to get one. This is just one of those things in life that you buy and it does what it's supposed to do...and more. I'd have been happy paying what I did for this watch if it didn't light up at the push of a button. But it DOES light up (quite clearly, too.) I'd have been happy paying what I did for this watch if it didn't also have military time. But it DOES have military time. I'd have paid the price I did for this watch even if the bands weren't easily interchangeable...but they ARE. This is just a good buy for both watch collectors and people looking for a reliable, everyday watch. I'd recommend this for anyone, male or female.