Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2015
Just received this watch today. Shipping was fast and easy.

I would agree with the other reviewers that the case diameter is a wee bit small for a man, however the watch does sit comfortably on my wrist and it's nice to have a change of pace with all the larger case sizes that are so popular today. The crown is good size so that helps with the adjustability and aesthetics.

I would also agree with another reviewer that the watch does have a rather loud, audible click from the second hand. Not a huge issue for me as I don't wear a watch when sleeping.

The Indiglo only illuminates when pressed in unlike some of my other Timex Indiglos that stay illuminated for a second or two after you release the crown.

The band is OK. Not a true NATO band nor would I go to the expense of getting one for this watch. I think the thicker, heavier NATO's would overpower this watch.

All in all, I am satisfied and happy to have something a bit unique looking on my wrist. Most likely will be a weekender watch.
review imagereview image
on June 7, 2016
Swapped out the strap with an all-black NATO from StrapsCo and I absolutely adore it!! I specifically opted for this model because of the white bezel with red second hand.

These watches are affordable, stylish and are built to last!!
review image
on June 29, 2012
I bought this watch in black a few weeks ago: Timex Men's T2N647KW Weekender Black Slip Through Strap Watch

I loved the black watch so much, I came back to grab one in white. As I said in my other review, the straps on these are rather small, so I'd recommend getting a separate NATO strap if you have a bigger wrist. The strap that comes on the watch is not a NATO strap, but similar in style, it just doesn't have the second fabric loop to keep your watch securely on the strap.

Even buying a separate strap, this watch is an incredible deal. The time is impeccable, the style gets nothing but compliments, and the Indiglo light is great for reading your watch at night without glowing hands. It's a great summer watch, much lighter than a steel bracelet and easy to swap bands to match whatever you're wearing.
on February 4, 2017
I wear this watch 24 seven. I'm never late, I know what time it is when I get up in the middle of the night because the light is so simple to see clearly and it's comfortable, can be cleaned and changed for a different color. Just a really nice watch and nice and nice changeable band.
on May 27, 2016
Got this as a gift for my Mom. She works at a hospital and often has to do late night call. The Indiglo is perfect for when she needs to know the time in a darkened corridor or lounge. I've been a big fan of the weekender series. They tell very accurate time, they are relatively inexpensive and you can change the Nato/Zulu wristband to mirror any mood. Yes, I would recommend this highly as a casual, knock around watch. Heck, I'd buy two. A great, affordable timepiece.
on March 19, 2015
Nice watch. I really like the surprising splash of color. (I usually wear a white, buttoned shirt and jeans, or khaki pants.) Quick and easy interchange of watch bands. I've already added an olive green band, and will soon add a NATO leather band.

It's functional. It seems to be accurate. (In one week, it's still within a minute.)

Best part of owning an inexpensive watch is knowing that if you accidentally smash it, scratch it, drown it, or lose it, it's just no big deal. As since I purchased it for myself, there's no sentimental value involved either. <And that makes it a perfect watch for casual, everyday wear.
on December 28, 2012
I used to own an Indigo Timex back in the day... I love the update they've come up with; you didn't get nowhere near as many choices on strap colors as you do now. Speaking of which, the colors on the strap are much, much brighter than what the pictures show. It looks lively, clean, simple. Funny how a simple thing like leaving the fancy watch at home and putting on something like this really helps to leave the office behind and focus on enjoying the weekend or vacation time.
on April 27, 2016
A nice, simple watch. At the price, it gives you a watch that will get noticed and complimented as something much more expensive. People are always shocked to hear it is a Timex.

My only real complaint is the noise. This thing ticks loud enough that I have to bury it in a drawer or move it out of my bedroom completely at night.
on March 23, 2013
I love this watch, it's the perfect no-fuss watch that doesn't get distracted from its primary purpose: telling you the time. For an inexpensive, reliable watch, I don't think it can be beat. It keeps great time, and the face glows brightly for reading in the dark when the crown is pressed. It does have a clearly audible tick, but you won't notice this unless you concentrate on it; it's one of those things you tune out after a while, I don't mind it at all. Its band is also quickly and easily replaceable with other bands of different styles, so you can change the look of the watch to suit your mood easily and inexpensively.

Speaking of bands, the watch arrived with the band shown in the photo, and OhFlash included an extra NATO band for free!
on December 20, 2016
I love it, it looks great, nice quality, a little more heavy than i thought, that's a plus, the watch light at night looks great. The size was perfect, not too small and not too big for my small wrist.