|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Enjoy a long-standing favorite in American timepieces with this Timex watch, whose nylon strap provides casual appeal while time-tested construction lends reliability.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Brass case with protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, Indiglo nightlight, 24-hour time
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Enjoy a long-standing favorite in American timepieces with this Timex watch, whose nylon strap provides casual appeal while time-tested construction lends reliability.Quartz movement with analog displayBrass case with protective mineral crystal dial windowFeatures buckle closure, Indiglo nightlight, 24-hour timeWater resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
The Timex Men's T2N889KW Weekender Black and Grey Watch is a great example of a cool, casual timepiece packed with style. Featuring a black analog dial and a black and grey nylon band, this watch is a must-have for your collection.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0083XFTYS
- Item model number: T2N889KW
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Gunmetal finish case and hardware|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Notes: The description calls the color Gunmetal. In person, it is a little darker than the picture. My first reaction was that it was black, but it's not. The strap is shorter than my other Timex-brand straps, 23mm vs. 25mm in length. This is good for me, but if you have a log-like wrist it might be short. Also, this appears to be a gray-market item. It's not on the Timex website, and has an Amazon warranty rather than a Timex warranty. Not an issue for me. Finally, the watch was packaged in a clamshell plastic case inside a cardboard box. One piece of the clamshell was from a different model of watch. Again, not an issue, but interesting.
It's inexpensive, reliable, and good-looking. I have my eye on a Weekender with a blue dial next.
The nylon band will wear eventually, and whichever hole you normally use on the band will stretch out. I'll probably get a cheap leather or leatherette band, but I do love the utilitarian look of the stock nylon, it's just not very functional. I mean, it works, but it's kind of annoying. The band has a double buckle and unless you have very small wrists, the band will always slip out one of them
In summation, the watch is superb and the band kind of sucks. I still love it.
I have really small wrists that usually keep me from wearing watches, but the face of this is nicely sized for smaller wrists and the strap doesn't look goofy when tightened down (just thread the excess back through the metal strap retainers). Apparently you can also use NATO 20mm straps to replace the stock strap, and since the strap isn't actually connected (just threaded through the pegs) it's really easy to change out.
The ticking is certainly audible, but it's not horribly loud. The indiglo also works really well, though because the numbers are white it needs to be very dark. Otherwise it gets washed out and a bit hard to read in only dim lighting.
All in all, a really great value!