Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 11, 2017
These watches are extraordinarily well-made. This is my second one, and the previous one lasted 5 or 6 years on the same battery. The previous one still works; I got a new one because the band on the older one broke. It took a beating well, and held up to corrosion resistance great. Not a fashion watch, but that's not what I was looking for.
One person found this helpful
on January 6, 2017
Great utility. Multiple functions that can be turned on or off so you don't have to scroll through things you don't need. The back light works great in the dark. It's a timex so it's but bulletproof.
2 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2014
My 8 year old needs 3 separate alarms to prompt her to perform a medical procedure while she is at camp. She swims daily at this camp, so the watch has to be water resistant as well. This watch meets those requirements well. This is the 2nd Timex Ironman watch we have purchased for meeting these needs. I only wish they had a smaller/women's model, as the watch barely stays on her tiny wrist. That is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars vs. 5.
One person found this helpful
on August 18, 2017
I love the look of this watch. Numbers are so clear. Just wish it was a little larger. It's labeled a Men's watch but it needed a little bit more bulk. However, It looks great on my wrist. It'll make a great addition to my Ironman collection.
on October 9, 2017
Still working. My son loves it.
on August 21, 2017
Seems to work well. Good price
on May 9, 2017
A little smaller than expected but not crazy small. Perfect condition and in retail packaging. Colors were as pictured, just wish it was the large size. I am keeping it just the same.
on March 27, 2013
This watch is one of the best watches I have ever gotten. With certain Timex watches, I have had issues with accidental button pushing, but not this one at all. This watch has great features, great colors, and is the perfect size. Definitely worth buying.
on November 29, 2014
Excellent, nice looking rugged watch for everyday use. I get it wet, work outside, and swim with it on and have has no issues.
It is also easy to program and comes with several features to personalize the display.
on February 2, 2015
Easy to read and a good lap swimming watch, not a heavy watch and fairly slim. I like the colors also. Very reliable as always by Timex.