Timex Unisex T2N892 Weekender Slip-Thru Black with Gray and Orange Stripes Nylon Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Quartz movement
- Brass case with black dial and full Arabic numerals
- Mineral crystal
- Indiglo night-light
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Quartz movement Brass case with black dial and full Arabic numerals Mineral crystal Indiglo night-light Water resistant to 30 M
The Timex Men's T2N892KW Weekender Black and Orange Watch is a great example of a cool, casual timepiece packed with style. Featuring a black analog dial and a black, grey and orange nylon band, this watch is a must-have for your collection.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0083XFTRA
- Item model number: T2N892KW
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It's a nicely made, really good looking casual watch and a fantastic value. The black nylon band is flexible and has an orange stripe running down the center with a gray stripe on either side of the orange. The case (38mm diameter) has a glossy smoked chrome finish, and it has a stainless-steel back. The face is a nicely done black/charcoal gray color with light gray numbers. The hands are simple light-gray units. Pushing in the crown activates the Timex Indiglo backlight system that makes it really easy to read in the dark. The watch doesn't have a date display. The band has a shiny smoked-chrome buckle and two smoked-chrome loops that cleverly fold down to secure the end of the strap.
The Weekender a little smaller in diameter than most of my watches, and thinner too. It feels good on my wrist though and I think it successfully avoids screaming "I was really cheap." The strap loops under the watch case, making it easy to remove. It will fit on any of the 20mm "NATO" nylon watch bands that are available on countless colors. Timex did a great job on this Weekender, the design is classic and timeless...no pun intended. And at these prices, it is a wonderful value that looks like it costs more than it does. That doesn't happen very often these days. Highly recommended.
I like the simple, yet understated and elegant black/charcoal gray face, numerals and hands and Timex's Indiglo back-lighting system works very well, making the face easy to read in darkness. Given that I wanted something simple, the lack of a date display is not an issue for me. I also like that the case is slightly smaller than typical - far too many watches today are oversized for no reason other than some sort of intrinsic 'bling value' IMO..
The watch looks to be well made and came well packed. The black nylon band looks fine, though it being made in China (the watch itself was made in the Philippines), means how long it will last is an unknown. Since the band is a standard 20mm NATO size, there are many sources for replacements should the need arise. I am careful with what I own so more than likely both the watch and band will provide me with good service.
Thought not expensive, overall Timex did a great job on their Weekender series. I looked at several of the band & strap color / style combinations - all look classic and timeless and not cheap like many other budget watches.
I had a discount credit from Amazon, so this watch ended up costing just under $25 with shipping, which for something so nice looking and apparently well made is just an amazing value.
Overall I can highly recommend this watch.
- Dark dial
- Simple font face
- Glow in the dark
Things I don't like so much:
- Makes a moderately quiet ticking noise. It's okay, but if you don't like ticking don't get this watch. You can hear it if it's quieter than your typical office environment.
- The light actually hurts readability of the dial/numbers unless you are in extremely dark conditions.
- The design of the "4" numeral gets kind of weird the longer I look at it.
None of these are dealbreakers though. Worth the price, just.
This has been a perfect fit for me. I wear it all the time (except showers and washing dishes because of the cloth band).
-The size of the face is perfect for my slim wrist.
-The band is comfortable
- The numbers are easy to read (and it has nice small size 24 hr. time which can come in handy)
- Soft indiglo backlight is great.
- Face seems pretty durable. No scratches yet to speak of.
So far the only thing I see being a problem down the road is the cloth band might wear out. It's fine so far but I see some slight fraying around wear the clasp bar goes through the hole.
Don't know how long the battery will last but it's been going strong for a two months. I can post an update when it dies.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Watch it great but the hole you use the most will start to fray after some use.Published 6 months ago by SoggyWaffles
I've had this watch for just over a month and water got inside of it. Now the backlight does not work and I cant read the time because of condensation. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great watch. Even after a couple of years of ownership, it still looks and works as new.Published 20 months ago by Ben Harvey