Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Watch Bands T7B903GZ 20 -mm Weekender Replacement Strap Navy Watch Strap
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on October 5, 2013
This pass-through watch strap is an easily changed colorful accessory. At 20 mm wide, this watch strap nicely passes through my watch pins or my wrist-worn medical alert.At 8 inches long, it is three inches shorter than some 11 inch watch straps sold at Amazon. I find it much too tight on my dominant wrist, but it fits pretty much exactly on my other wrist. (I'm a large male.) It's much easier to use than a watch strap that compels passing the strap through the buckle twice. This has two keeper rings to secure the bitter end after the pin secures the correct hole. The textured nylon is durable and colorful.
on January 14, 2015
This is my third Weekender Replacement Strap Watch Band....not because the other two wore out, but because I like have a variety of color options for the watch strap, with such a classic, clean watch. Let's me mix it up. The straps switch out very easily, and are reasonably comfortable. The only reason they did not get 5 stars from me is because the fabric tends to fray a bit around the holes. But, for the price, they are pretty darn good. Next one will be a bit more colorful. So far I have black, navy, teal. I expect I will get a red one eventually.
on February 15, 2014
Have several bands in multiple colors. The 8" band is great for small wrists. Like the metal loops (sewn in place so they don't slide) to hold band in place. Very easy to switch bands on watch.
on September 26, 2014
Remember how Picasso had a blue period where many of his works were cloaked in the somber tones of cobalt, hovering between green and violet, in fear of venturing into a relationship with red or yellow because doing so could reveal the true nature, the sheer nudity of blue's truth? Well, this watch band doesn't relate to that level of emotion in any way. It's just a good watch band. Buy it. Yeesh.
on November 8, 2014
This watch strap is great! It is so, so hard to find a strap that is 8 inches. Most of the NATO style bands are all 11 inches. For people with smaller wrists, this strap is perfect. My wrist is exactly 6 inches and this strap allows my watch to sit snuggly without too much excess strap at the end.

Do be careful though. The color as shown on Amazon's site is not 100% accurate. The strap I got was a deeper/darker shade of blue. Nevertheless, it is still gorgeous and makes my Citizen watch that much more enjoyable to wear.
on November 24, 2014
I was looking for a single-piece watch band, to replace the typical two-piece leather bands that come with my analog wristwatch.

The material is thin, light, but of good quality, and allows one to fit watches of several widths onto the band. I like the metallic stays on the band, as they are less likely to tear and break than leather wristband stays.

It's a simple, and convenient matter to attach a watch to the band. The most trouble I have with using the band has nothing to do with the band itself: the spring joints that lock the watch onto the band require some time to attach, but once attached, the watch stays on without problems.
on January 6, 2015
I used this to replace the cheapo band my Timex Expedition watch came with. It was stiff, too long, and difficult to get into the keeper. This little baby is soft, user friendly, the proper length, and it has two GREAT metal keepers.Timex should have used this band on my original watch! I would have liked this in brown but could not find it. No big deal, I'm happy.
on October 28, 2014
Even though this is 4mm larger than the 16mm band the watch is designed for, it fits. I like the solid darker color than the white band that came with the watch. I plan on using this band for everyday use. The strap is very comfortable, heavier than the original band, and stays closed very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for this type of band.
on January 29, 2015
This is a great band, good quality and great color, but it is advertised to go with the weekender watch and is too big for the Timex Woman's T2P370 Weekender that it was shown to complement. 5 stars for the band itself and a minus for the product matching.
on November 16, 2014
Excellent watch band. Sturdy and very easy to put on. Since the pins on my watch were still there, it took all of 1 minute to put on the band, just slip it through. Wears great...still looks brand new and I do everything with my watch still on. Would buy it again with no hesitation.