Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Timex Weekender T2P142 Blue/Yellow Stripe Nylon Sl...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 69% off the $47.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$24.42 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.58 (48%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Blue/Yellow Stripe Nylon Slip-Thru Strap
- Round White Dial
- Full Arabic Numerals & 24-Hour Military Time
- Polished Silver-Tone 38mm Case
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Timex Weekender With Reversible Straps
Now you've got options. Change your look in seconds with our reversible slip-thru strap, printed on one side, solid on the other, even add and customize additional straps for the only time accessory you'll ever need.
Weekender reversible strap watches are available in floral, stripe, paisley, and polka dot patterns.
- Iconic Versatile Design
- Reversible Nylon Slip-thru Strap
- 24 Hour Military Time
- Water Resistant to 30 Meters (99 Feet)
- Indiglo Night-Light
Are you ready for the weekend? This is the perfect watch when you just feel like being yourself. A textured play on our classic Weekender collection gives you fun options to customize your straps depending on your outfit or mood.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00B2I167K
- Item model number: T2P1429J
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
***Update to three years in the future. The second photo is the same watch, worn daily, battered and beaten, with a new band (I forgot why) two batteries later. Still ticking. If these are ever discontinued I will buy ten.
- It's a very simply styled wristwatch. 38mm with a stainless case and nylon "NATO" or "ZULU" strap. The straps are easily swapped without the need to remove the spring-bars. As far as features; It tells the time. No day or date feature. (It's kind of ironic that this watch is called the "Weekender" when it has no way of telling you what day it is.) The indiglo backlight, is very bright. It has a 30 meter water resistance, which means you should avoid getting it wet but the odd accidental splash here and there should be no problem. I do know of people who swim in these and report no problems, but I wouldn't risk it. If you truly need a watch while swimming there are far better choices than this.
NOT SO GOOD:
- It's loud. Loud enough to be heard in a quiet room. I have another Timex which is also this loud. I had to synchronize them to keep my bedroom from sounding like "dueling metronomes" at night. To be fair though I have a third Timex that makes no noise whatsoever, so I think there are just some Timex movements that have this issue, and some that don't. But this one definitely does.
- The second hand falls halfway between the indices. (I attached a photo so you can see what I mean) This is probably just a slight misalignment of the second hand and It doesn't bother me at all, but I know some people are driven crazy by that sort of thing.
That's it. There's not much more to say about this one. I like it.
High quality glass
24 hour sub-numbering
Attractive understated font
Tons of strap options available
Quick and easy strap changing
Diameter is just right in my opinion
Chrome chassis scratches easily
Included band is scratchy and frays easily
My wrist is 6.25" and the included strap is about .75" too long
The strap is soft and flexible. Since it's a "slip through" strap, you can easily change out bands from one day to the next. Timex apparently sells other colors of watch band specifically for this model, but it takes any 20 mm "Zulu" style nylon band. The strap it comes with is one of the most comfortable nylon watchbands I've worn. It has ordinary springbars, so you could use a traditional two-piece watchband if you wanted to.
Here are a few measurements taken from the watch itself. Diameter excluding crown: 37, including crown: 39. Total height (lug-to-lug): 46 mm. I don't have a caliper, so those measurements were just taken with a ruler, but should accurate to within a millimeter. The watch has a press-on case back rated to 30 meters.
It kinda sounds like a bombs about to go off.. Like seriously..... I got a seiko 5 at the same time. I think it's worth the extra to get the Seiko but only time will tell.... See what I did there? The presentation sucks, paper box with lil plastic watch stand like what 5 dollar watches come in. I really like the watches style and KABOOOOOM!!!