Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 884 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 940 reviews
on June 30, 2014
I first looked on the Timex site when I saw this watch and wanted it, but it was out of stock. Then when I did a search I found it on Amazon and it turned out to be cheaper than on the Timex site anyway. I bought it in a flash and am so happy with this. I love flowers and the large face and numbers are nice for someone like me who wears reading glasses. I don't have to put on my glasses to see what time it is. The indiglo is nice when it's dark. The soft blue light is easy on the eyes. The only thing that I would be concerned about is the strap that over time it will wear out because it's cloth-like. I hope when that happens I'll be able to find another flower strap.
on June 22, 2015
Super adorable watch. I am in love with it!
review image
on May 27, 2016
This watch has a 38mm face and 18mm band that is changeable and I love it. As a senior I'm not struggling to read the face and it also has the indiglo to light up the face when it's dark. I use this especially for travel and usually sleep with the watch on so if I need to I can check the time. I wish I could find more 8" band straps on Amazon for this watch so that I can have different colors to change it to. The gray camo print band that came with this watch is almost perfect. The one problem is it's about 10" long which is too big for me but I'll make it work.
on April 15, 2016
Just got mine i love it 😊
review image
on June 12, 2014
I love my new Timex watch. The face is easy to read and I love the yellow second hand. The flowered watchband dresses up my watch. The nylon band is easy to remove for cleaning. I also bought a lovely striped nylon Slip-Thru watchband to switch when I need a change.
on April 12, 2016
I love this watch. LOVE it. It is a great, inexpensive casual watch. I have a lot of other expensive watches and I probably wear this more than I wear those. The band comes out so you can change it for just about any 20MM nato or zulu band you can find. This watch also audible ticks and I love that. I often wear this watch to bed for two reasons. One, the ticking is actually really soothing and hypnotic and--Two the indiglo feature is great if you wake up in the middle of the night and want to know what time it is without having to turn on the lights. I liked this watch so much I got my Mother one as well. She works at a hospital and does a lot of overnight shifts so the indiglo is handy for the demands of her job. Plus they look great too. Holds time well too. It's been ticking along perfectly since I purchase it a few months ago. These are great casual watches that allow you to change the strap to match your look. Buy TWO now.
on June 17, 2014
Bought it as a surprise for my mom. She has pretty bad arthritis in both hands, so I was a little worried about the buckle/band, but she had no problems. The flower band is really cute and will go with everything she wears, and if she wants a different one, they are very easy to change and very reasonably priced. She LOVED the watch. Loved the indiglo night light. It's also not heavy, which was a plus too. All in all, a great purchase! Received lightning fast, packed in original packaging, and I registered it with Timex. Recommended!
on April 23, 2015
This was a gift for my wife who wanted simple watch ,easy to read, with an indigo light, and comfortable strap. This watch is everything she wanted for a good price. We actually had trouble finding the right watch locally. Another plus is that the band goes under the base of the watch, keeping the metal away from her skin, as other watches have caused an allergic rash. As we have become accustomed with Amazon, the delivery was timely.
on December 9, 2016
I had purchased a Timex Weekender in September of 2016. I wore it every day.
I am not a daisy, I when? smashed the lens of it, that it was irreparable.

Pricing the watches, sold at Target, yep, they are 50.00, this to me is ridiculous.
This watch is very basic, it is not worth 50bucks. I saw this one on Amazon
for 20bucks, Bought! I received it, I pulled off the Pink and Orange band, and
placed on my Ombre Denim Blue band, from my smashed Weekender, problem
solved. The bands alone are 40+ .. I am back IN Time again, all is better.
on December 21, 2014
I bought this for myself and am extremely happy with my purchase. It is a great watch. The face is large. That is a plus when you have bad eyes. The indiglo function is priceless as far as I am concerned. I love it! No more one eyed squints trying (and failing miserably) in the middle of the night to see the clock. The glow is a soft bluish green but it very bright, just not annoyingly so. The silver trim is a nice contrast to the white background on the face. It snaps the color a little better than a gold one would in my opinion.

The strap is very nice. It is a nice wide one that is eye catching in these colors. I love that you can very easily change the band but I have not had any of the problems with fraying that is mentioned in some of the reviews. I tend to be hard on watches too so this is surprising to me. I love the two metal bars on the band too that allow you to keep the tail on the strap from hanging loose. I have small wrists and that is always an issue. I tend to wear my watch higher up on my arm to prevent this but with this watch I have the option of where to wear it. It is very easy to take off and put on one handed. I plan to buy bands so that I can swap them out when I feel like matching them to a specific function or outfit. They can be found on here for not a lot of money.

I can't speak to waterproofing. I am a compulsive hand washer but so far haven't had any issues. I would never shower while wearing but washing my hands? I never take it off. I haven't seen any condensation inside the face, no rust or moisture leaking out around the battery hold, etc.

It keeps great time and the battery hasn't given me any issues. Overall, this is a Timex and functions perfectly, as fits the reputation of the company.