Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 920 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 977 reviews
on June 30, 2014
I first looked on the Timex site when I saw this watch and wanted it, but it was out of stock. Then when I did a search I found it on Amazon and it turned out to be cheaper than on the Timex site anyway. I bought it in a flash and am so happy with this. I love flowers and the large face and numbers are nice for someone like me who wears reading glasses. I don't have to put on my glasses to see what time it is. The indiglo is nice when it's dark. The soft blue light is easy on the eyes. The only thing that I would be concerned about is the strap that over time it will wear out because it's cloth-like. I hope when that happens I'll be able to find another flower strap.
on February 11, 2017
Love this watch! Perfect size and style!
review image
on May 1, 2017
Really like this watch. What sold me was the floral watchband. I wear it with a few silver bracelets and have gotten lots of compliments. A simple watch it is and that's attractive to me. Classic.
on March 21, 2017
I love the looks of the watch and based on my previous experience with Timex watches I'm sure it will last a long time. The only thing I'm slightly unhappy about is after 1 week of wearing it the band already is getting a little soiled. I knew when I bought the watch that white was probably not going to wear well,and I was prepared to buy one or more additional bands. I did not realize it would be this soon. The weekender watch bands are pretty pricey for a simple cloth band, so I will probably try to find another brand that will work. But for now I love the watch!
on June 3, 2015
I was looking for something simple, yet complete, inexpensive in cost but not in quality! This white dial Timex fits the bill beautifully!

PROS:
Easy to see dial
24 hour numbers are easy to see and read!
Push in the stem and the watch face lights up in the dark
This isn't just a "Women's Watch" It's truly "UniSex"
Appears to be sturdy and well made - Timex Quality is definitely "here"

CONS:
Not many online sources to buy a "black" 17mm watch band
Watch band can fray around the holes
The white watch band can get dirty easily

All in all, I'm very pleased with the purchase. The "black face" version of this watch is difficult to read, so that's why I bought this version as well.
on December 4, 2015
Bought the brown-strap paisley design and love it. Very unique design and fits well even with my work wear. I usually like watches with smaller, daintier faces, but I really like the bold, clear face of this one. There's no mistaking what time it is and the color scheme is so pleasant to look at each time I glance at my wrist! It gives you the 12hr and 24:00hrs markings and illuminates when you push the crown in for checking the time in the dark; I only wish it also had a date window on it. Otherwise love it!
on June 16, 2017
Best watch I've ever owned. I really like the design of the band (blue floral) and that it has the hours double labeled with the 24 hour time. I work as an EMT and everything needs to be recorded in military time which I'm not used to so this watch is very helpful. I've been wearing it for about 6 months and it has held up well so far. The strap can be removed and hand washed so it's really easy to clean as well. The only thing that took some getting used to was the ticker which is oddly loud, but after a couple of days I didn't even notice it.
on May 5, 2017
While the color looked one way online-I thought it looked like a shiny-silver hue--I was disappointed to find a camouflage-splatttered band. The watch itself is fine, even classy, but I find little in my wardrobe that will match well with this watchband. (Wish I could say otherwise!)
on May 24, 2017
This is a really good watch, as are all of the Timex watches I have owned. It is very comfortable on my wrist. I hardly can feel it there. It is very reliable in keeping time. I love the flowered band. The clock face is very easy to read at a quick glance because of the black hands and numbers on a white face. The Indiglo feature is something I really appreciate when I am in dimly lit or completely dark situations.
on March 2, 2017
The watch face is clearly marked, easy to read. The illumination works when quickly pushing the stem in. The bracelet is nicely adjustable for my larger than normal wrist (larage bones), I forget I have it on. Exactly what I needed.