Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2N679 Elevated Classics Dress Uptown Chic White Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on August 7, 2011
Very nice looking watch. As nice or even nicer than it appears in the online photo. The face is large and clear, making it easy to read. The band is sleek and non-bulky, a good fit for slender or not so slender wrists alike. The band is also VERY easy to adjust for size, which is a big plus. I am a nurse and I was looking for a inexpensive but still visually appealing watch for work, and this piece definitely fits the bill. I would highly recommend it.
on September 4, 2012
So I'm just at the age where my cute little watch with the lines at every 15 minutes is really hard to see, and I can no longer do the geometry ("Uh, it's about 7 and a half past about between I think 1 and 2?"). So I embarked on a watch search. I still like that cutesy watch for dressing up (when I pull the cell phone out of my purse to see the time), but for everyday, practical purposes, I find it nice to be able to look at my wrist in an instant to tell the time.

After looking at several watches, I decided to try this mesh bracelet Timex. It was simple to set, easy to adjust to fit my wrist, and I love the mesh because it has not once gotten caught in my wrist hair (I'm not ultra hairy, but....OUCH). The time is really easy to see, though I wish this watch featured the famous Timex indiglo light for the dark. It is not listed as water resistant, but I've accidentally taken a shower and even swam in the Atlantic Ocean without missing a tick or a tock.

Which brings me to the point of other reviewers - this sucker is THE loudest watch I've ever possesed. It isn't by any means a deal-breaker, but I leave this watch in the bathroom at night.

All-in-all, this is a great little watch that has been knocked around and drowned, but still keeps perfect time, is easy to read, and looks pretty stylish to boot.
on April 5, 2012
Beautiful silver watch, classic style, great price. Better price & selection on Amazon for Timex watches than on the Timex website. Also durable & waterproof.
on January 4, 2012
I bought this watch as an everyday watch and I like it. It goes with everyday clothes and looks nice with whatever I wear. The only thing missing is the date. I forgot to look for that when looking for an everyday watch, but for the price, it was worth it.
on June 17, 2013
I ordered this watch because I like the way it looks, and I was not disappointed. It's and attractive watch, and looks like I expected. I like that the face is big enough that I can easily read it without my glasses, but not so big that it dwarfs my wrist. I also like that it doesn't slide around to the underside of my wrist like my expensive and beautiful phillip stein always does.

I find it a very comfortable watch. The band is smooth.

Something a new owner should be aware of is that the clasp has to be snapped on right or it will fall off. I saw that someone else's review said their watch kept falling off. So did mine until i realized I wasn't doing the clasp right. There's a bar that needs to be hooked then snap the rest of the clasp closed.

Also, I felt intimidated for a minute looking at the directions to see how to adjust the band. But it was easy. There is a diagram. I used the tip of a knife to pop the band open.

I am very happy with this watch and would recommend it.
on October 6, 2014
I got this watch from my husband and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable, I don't usually sleep with my watches on but it feels like it's a part of me so I never take it off, well only to shower. I get compliments all the time. It's a very classy watch that goes with jeans and a t-shirt or all dressed up. I would recommend this watch over and over, the husband did good getting this for me.
on March 9, 2015
Been wearing TIMEX all of my life, beginning with the watch my dad gave me over 30 yrs ago. Only criticism I have with this band is that it comes undone fairly easily. Might want to add a guard to it.
on January 12, 2013
The watch looked pretty in the picture on line but was very impressed with it when it arrived in person.

It is a lovely addition to anyone's watch collection and Timex is always a reliable product.
on April 10, 2014
The look is great but I have a very small wrist and changing the band became a two person deal. Then I dropped the watch trying to put it on, awkward, and the back flew odd. Need to take t ti a jeweler and see if they can reattach the back. Should cost another $10 or so. Needs a special tool.
on March 1, 2013
I love this watch! I always loved mesh strap watches, and you just can't beat Timex' price! It's wonderful for everyday wear but I usually wear it for work because of its sleek design. The face of the watch is a great size for easy viewing so I don't have to squint my eyes to figure out what time it really is. I like the weight on this watch which is not heavy at all but great quality. I first saw it at Target, but found Amazon actually has much better price. I ended up purchasing right off Amazon the day I saw it at Target. I have nothing to complaint about this watch other than loving it.