Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T29291 Elevated Classics Dress Black Leather Strap Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 25, 2007
The black face and band give a sleek look to an inexpensive watch.

I bought this watch to serve as my nurse's work watch. It's easy to read, even in low light. In the dark, you can press the crown button for the "indiglo" feature to see the time and the second hand clearly. Unfortunately, the button must be held to keep the light on.

The date is tiny. My forty year old eyes need reading glasses to see it.
on March 21, 2007
I purchased this watch as a gift for my mother and she absolutely loves it. It has indiglo so you can see what time it is in the dark and it also has a discreet display of the date in the face of the watch. The band is leather and the watch is water resistant so you can shower/bathe with it on. Overall it's a great watch at a great price.
on June 1, 2007
I had a Movado that broke after 3 years and 5 months and was going to cost $200 to repair so I went out and bought a Timex and love it! It tells the date, time and has Indiglo and best of all it works and is cute too. These watches can not be beat for quality.
on January 9, 2007
Was given as a gift. They loved the light that came on in the dark to show you the time. For the money it can't be beat.
on December 25, 2007
Watch works, leather strap, nice size--however you can not read the date unless you use a magnifying glass. Indiglo light is very faint- other timex watches have better indiglo lighting and are able to read date without any problem. Not what I expected. Paid less for others that were better.
on April 23, 2009
The stem broke within 4 weeks. The date can barely be read because it is so small. My last Timex lasted for years which is why I replaced it with another Timex, but the quality has definitely declined.
on August 4, 2014
It's funny how a basic watch, with a black face, clear numbers, a visible indication of minutes, and the DATE would be so difficult to find! I was extremely surprised that not many watches around this price with a leather band has the date display, but luckily, TIMEX offers this, and at a very affordable price for a decent brand, with an indiglo feature to boot. It goes well with business-casual wear or casual wear actually, and it can take a lickin' (although I wouldn't purposely run it over or anything) yet manages to "keep on tickin"--this, I'm really referring to it being relatively scratch-free, thanks to the mineral glass face, of which is about a size of a quarter--reviews have stated this being "too small", but it was found rather big (and a bit heavy) for my wrist. The only thing that makes this watch sans perfect, is the fact that the minute indicators are not extremely visible on the face, and although that's what makes the face more "clean" looking, it makes it kind of difficult to tell where the second-hand is pointing, so in that way, its difficult to tell the EXACT time, but otherwise, its a pretty good watch. But one more thing I must mention is the warranty. It was not indicated clearly, so I was under the notion that only Amazon gave this watch a 1 year warranty since other sellers didn't, so I purchased it through Amazon thinking I would have this, in case something should happen to the watch. To my chagrin, it turns out that TIMEX automatically includes a 1 year warranty to their product as well, and although I was none too pleased when I found this out after I purchased the watch, I figure Amazon has a better warranty than TIMEX anyway, although you can purchase an additional 5 year warranty through TIMEX if desired.
on May 24, 2016
I really like this watch. I wore it on a trip and it was light and looked great with my minimal wardrobe. The indiglo light is not as bright as the ones with watches with white faces but still works fine.
on September 24, 2014
I've had this for over a year now. I've worn it in the shower, gone white water rafting and kayaking with it on and jumped into rivers. Ive also worn it to conferences and interviews where it matches everything pretty well. It's got a few scratches on the face at this point and I've had to change the battery but works as well as ever. Great value for the price!
on July 26, 2014
Great watch! I've had it for 7 months now, which of course isn't forever in watch-time, but it runs beautifully. It's small and elegant and unobtrusive, the band still looks nice even though I wear it all the time when I'm washing my hands and such. The face is small but easily readable. Classy and understated, as Timex always is.

UPDATE: I've now had my watch for about a year and a half, and while the watch itself still runs and looks great, the band has really fallen to pieces. The top and bottom separated in several places and I've had to glue it back together a few times. It was still wearable, of course, but less nice-looking. Then, the part that wraps around the pin at the top of the watch face (that actually hooks the band onto the watch) came unattached, and my attempts at gluing it back together only held for a few days before the tension of wearing the watch un-glued the band. Finally, the pin itself (that the band was wrapped around) popped out, and since it's tiny, has been lost forever.

I love the watch itself, but it's obviously useless without a functional band. I guess I'll try to buy a new band, but I'm pretty disappointed in this overall product's staying power.