Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

VINE VOICEon April 28, 2015
I did a lot of looking before deciding to purchase this watch. I have been wearing Indiglo watches for many years now and I really love that feature, honestly it's what keeps me coming back to Timex.

I haven't been able to find a Timex watch that's lasted for more than a few years and I don't expect that this one will have a very long lifespan either, even though I wish it would. The other thing that is good about this watch is the affordable price tag. So, while I have no expectation that this watch will be with me for a long time I also won't be out a lot of money when it does die.

I'm making this sound like I don't like this watch...I do like this watch and I'd be very happy if I could wear it for the next five years. But experience tells me that's not likely. So, let me get back to why I chose this watch...

I like the classic look of this watch and the little twist of having the face black instead of white. I like the silver numbers and hands on the watch face. The other detail that I really like about this watch and the reason I chose it over another very similar watch is the pattern on the face of the watch. There is an engraved pattern of interlocking lines on the face of the watch that probably no one but me will even notice but I love it.

I purchased this back in January and wanted to wait a while before leaving my review. I can say that I've been using this watch for several months now and I haven't had any problems with it. The watch band is a bit on the longish side and the leather is still a bit stiff though it is softening up now.

One little detail that I didn't like about this watch was at the very bottom of my watch there is a little sliver of the watch face where the Indiglo doesn't glow. It gives me a little bit of a worry that the rest of the face might go the way of this sliver but I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that it doesn't. The funny thing about this little sliver of un-glowing watch face is that it's the same size and in the same place as the only part that was left glowing on my last watch. It made me wonder if there was something significant about this spot in Indiglo application.
on July 7, 2015
This is a nice watch for the price. I will say that the numbers are not as easy to read as they appear in the picture. They are a bit darker silver and in certain light (when there is glare on the watch) it can be a bit difficult to read. If your eyesight is not perfect and you are looking for an easy to read watch this is probably not your best choice. My wrist is on the smaller side and I find the band to be a bit long although there are enough holes so this is not too much of an issue (you are just left with a long "tail" which wraps around). Overall it is an attractive watch and the indiglo feature works well (which is the main reason I chose a Timex). Some other reviewers mentioned that the band was stiff but I didn't think it was too bad and after a week of wear it has already lost much of the stiffness.
on September 30, 2015
It functions perfectly as a timepiece. Sadly, it is VERY sparkly and shiny, which makes it hard to read the time if you're in any sort of light. The photo does NOT display the watch face as it is. The silver is VERY VERY 'glittery' looking in the light. I would not buy it again for a daily watch, but if you're just looking for something to 'dress up' it's fine. Light works pretty well.
on July 28, 2016
So far so good. It's a basic watch that tells the time and date. The light works well to illuminate the time in the dark and it fits nicely. The pattern on the dial is subtle but I like that. Again, it's basic. I haven't had it very long so time will tell how it holds up to day to day life but I am satisfied so far. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is the watchband is shinier than shown in the picture, almost resembling patent leather. Had I known it was going to be this shiny I probably would have chosen something else. I'm hoping time and daily wearing will scuff it up a bit.
on July 17, 2015
Beautiful watch. I did not think I could read the dark face, but the numbers catch the light...golden inside the house; silver outside...plus it has the indiglo night light. The band is almost a patent-leather look, but not as shiny. Really a beautiful timepiece. Watch size is about what the women's Easy Reader is...I would buy this watch again or as a gift.
on December 15, 2013
I needed a watch face large enough to be able to read without glasses. This one just barely fits the bill ( with a little bit of squinting!) The date number though is microscopic, hard to read even with glasses. I really like the backlight feature (Indigo) and find the watch easiest to read at night.
I'm hoping that as I wear it more the leather band will loosen up so that the watch lays better on my wrist and doesn't slide around to the side of my wrist as much.
Still for the price of the watch (about $17 on sale), it's a great deal.
on August 20, 2015
Really like my watch a lot just what I've been looking for.😀
review image
on March 14, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my wife. She wanted an indiglo with a leather band and that is what she got. Everything works as described and it came quickly and on time. The packaging was just right not too big and it didn't bang around, which is always a plus. I would buy this item again.
on February 26, 2014
Got this on the Amazon daily deal. Great price. The indiglo - glowing watch face - is very handy at night. Can turn now turn down the annoying light on the alarm clock display.
So far has kept accurate time.
Only con - the date is very small and there is no magnifier over it. So unfortunately that's of no value to me. Also setting the date is a tedious process. Could not find anyway to do a fast date change like in most watches with date.
But all in all - I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on July 18, 2013
I have been searching for over a year and everywhere for the perfect watch - and here it is! This watch matches the exact criteria I wanted in a watch: slim, black leather band, small and black face, minute markers, the date, water resistant and a seconds hand! It's a great look for work and casual wear. Can't beat the price either. I am thrilled with this watch and would recommend it to anyone.