- Indiglo® night-light
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times, 99-Lap Counter
- 100-Hour Countdown Timer with Stop and Repeat
- 30-lap memory recall for effortless review after workout
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The undisputed favorite in sport watches crosses nearly every finish line in the world. Built to be lightweight and sealed for water resistance, the iconic five-button design gives you direct access to all timers, alarms and of course our Indiglo night-light.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000AYW0NG
- Item model number: T5E971
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.75 millimeters|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Special features||Rubber Band, Plastic Case|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was well pleased that these are still sold.
My only minor complaint would be the band itself. It's quite comfortable, but if you adjust it a little snug, it will dig in or leave indent marks on your wrist so just watch the sizing.
Couple of months I am editing my review - and taking 1 start away from my rating. Reason is that this watch is driving me nuts! I am finding it incredibly hard to get things done - eg to change the time when I travel and cross multiple time zones, or to set up an alarm, or to set up intervals..None of the buttons are self explanatory - I find myself pressing SET and Chromo comes up..then onto the manufacturer's manual and I am still lost..The lack of easy to use menu options (aside from Chromo start and stop - which seems to be the best feature) is far to frustrating...