Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T20441 Easy Reader Silver-Tone Black Leather Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on May 31, 2003
This watch is of a clean, modern design that can go with both casual and work clothes. It features a light-up function for the dark (just press in the dial on the right), so you can see the time at night. It keeps time solidly - no cumulative lagging or skipping ahead. The numerals and minute/hour hands are large and clear enough that I can read them without my glasses or contacts - great for right before bed or first thing in the morning.

My only problem is that the strap can snap off easily - mine did when I caught it in a strap while I was putting on a backpack. Hence, you may need to reattach or replace the strap, which is likely to wear out or break long before the timekeeping part.

Still, the quality of the timepiece makes this a fine product, and a good value for the price.
on February 11, 2004
I've had this watch for 2 years and have been very pleased with both appearance and functionality. For those of us who travel and need to change time frequently, this analog watch is perfect. Light up function is great. Highly recommended.
on January 30, 2003
Very practical watch but not unfashionable either. Dear wife has used it over the past 8 months and loves to wear it to work and to parties. Highly recommended, especially now that it is only a fraction of the original cost. Grab one while it is still in stock at your favorite store!
on March 27, 2009
I have been buying a version of this watch for many years. I feel it is perfect for me. I need a second hand for my job, I love the indiglo night light so I can check the time in the dark, the numbers and face are easy to read, the leather band does not pinch or catch the hairs on my arm and it's easy to get on and off (i've had difficulty with some of the metal band watches). It's everything I'm looking for in a watch, except of course, that it isn't dressy at all.
on August 20, 2006
For a low priced watch this one is reliable and has good features. The indi-glo is such a smart feature (nice blueish glow...good for the theatre)..and the easy reader face plate. Its a no nonsence watch for those who just need to know the time...with out all the rigamaroo junk (ive seen watches that gives time for different countries, has a stop watch, an alarm clocks, is bling bling crested ,etc etc). Timex watches are affordable and reliable. Highly recommended.
on January 18, 2014
I wanted a simple watch that would go with just about everything, lit up and was easy to read. This fits that bill. It's just a good, solid watch.

My one complaint is about band length. I have average sized woman's wrists (about 6 1/8 inches circumference where I wear the watch). The band is long enough that it's goes too far around my wrist, to about an inch shy of the watch face. The problem with this is that the leather is stiff enough that I'm worried the little strap holding it to the main strap is going to break. Furthermore, I have the end of the strap poking up toward the sky when my hands are palm down (stiffly up, valiantly held to the strap by the little band). It's not that bad, just a bit obnoxious.

Despite this, I like the watch a great deal and am pleased with it. Just a word of caution: if you have narrow wrists, this band will probably be awkwardly too long for you.
on July 3, 2011
I bought this watch as a nice simple work watch! It's great, has been working great for the past several weeks, has the indigo option which makes it nice if and when you're in a dark place. My only complaint is that you can hear the ticking when you put the watch near your ear, or even in a quite place like sitting in the car, I'll hear the tick, tick, tick. It's not much to complain about, but I wanted to give an honest review. I would still highly recommend this product, great product for the price.
on October 14, 2008
I've worn this watch for years now, and I have no complaints. It's small, simple and feminine. It goes with all my outfits - unless I'm wearing something very formal, of course. It's affordable and reliable. I highly recommend it.
on December 17, 2010
This is my second Timex Indiglo. The battery of my previous one lasted over three years. I wanted a practical watch at a good price. This is very convenient in dark places such as in a movie theater, flight during the night, and more. Also, I wear a watch so that I can check the time during business meetings without being too obvious. The delivery came very fast. It saved me a lot of time.
on September 26, 2011
As a nurse, I have worn Timex watches for years. My experience is that they last for years even with lots of abuse. Now that I am older the buckle clasp and the rewind stem are a bit difficult for my arthritic hands. I like the glow feature for night on this particular model, and it also goes well fashionably with most attire.
Update 10/13/11: Disappointed that leather guard on band tore off after only a couple months.