|Band Material Type||Leather|
About this item
- Adjustable black 12mm genuine leather strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- White easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; full Arabic numerals
- Gold-tone 25mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For 40 years and counting, the Timex Easy Reader has been a fan favorite. The iconic simplicity of the collection is exactly what a watch should be: a well-crafted and sensible timepiece.
Timex Easy Reader
True to its name, easy-to-read numbers are balanced with the clean dial design.
Attention to Detail & Quality
When it comes to a well-made watch, every detail matters. The all-metal case and mineral glass lens offer strength and durability.
Our revolutionary Indiglo back-light technology changed how the world told time in the dark.
The direct descendant of our 1960s televised torture test survivors, today's Easy Reader is as durable as it is classically cool.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : T2H341
- Department : TRAVEL GEAR
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B000AYTYK8
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Item weight||18.14 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Timex Women's Easy Reader Date Expansion Band Watch
Timex Easy Reader Day-Date Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women's Weekender 31mm Watch
|Band Color||Black||Two Tone||Brown||Blue|
|Band Material Type||Leather||Stainless Steel||Leather||Fabric|
|Band Size||Womens Standard||Womens Standard||Mens Standard||Womens Standard|
|Band Width||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||16 millimeters|
|Case Diameter||25.00 millimeters||25||35 millimeters||31 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Brass||Brass||Brass||Brass|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters||8 millimeters||8 millimeters||8 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Buckle||Expansion Band||Buckle||Buckle|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 meters||30 meters||30 meters||30 meters|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I wish were different about this watch is that there are so many notches between the numbers on the display that they are pretty much useless... I would prefer that there were 5 notches for each section to make it easier to read the minute hand. Personal preference, though.
I disagree with the reviews complaining that this watch has a child-sized wristband. I found it to be pretty average. I am in my mid 20s and have a somewhat slender wrist, but by no means is it pencil thin, and I fit comfortably in the third or fourth setting from the smallest. At the largest setting, I can easily slide the watch over my whole hand. If you are a woman with an average build, this band should fit just fine.
- Strap is holding up well despite everyday use. No chipping in the material yet.
- Love the small size and versatility with different outfits
- This is the loudest watch I own. I've never owned something that ticked quite this loudly.
- THE STUPID DATE. This watch will not keep the date properly. A fair warning to you: if you have to adjust the date for whatever reason (particularly when it lists the "31st" in a month that only has 30 days), ONLY adjust the date by spinning the knob at its outermost setting clockwise/counterclockwise and going past midnight in whichever direction you need it to go, instead of using the "quick date" function with the knob's middle setting. I did the latter, and now this watch won't change the date on its own anymore via the 24 hour cycle. Manually changing the date every day myself is ridiculous, so I've just accepted that the date on this watch will only be accurate once a month.
The bottom line is that I think I'd get another Timex watch in the future, but I wouldn't get one that reads the date ever again.
My new watch looks identical in every respect to my old one, for once it seems a company has kept a good thing going. It's keeping perfect time so far (6 weeks) and on close inspection I can't detect any signs of cheapening/substitution in the manufacturing from my old one.
It's a pretty, classic design, watch face size and shape are perfect for my taste, not too big or too small, and the font used for the numbers is very attractive so I don't feel like such an "old lady" for wanting an "Easy Reader" watch.
Some commenters write that the band on the current watch is shorter than older versions, attaching photo of my old (10+ years) and new ones, length is exactly the same on mine.
Some commenters write that the watch band is too short, period - laid out flat band + watch + buckle = 8 inches. Fastened using the second hole from the end the circumference of band + watch = 7.5 inches, so if your wrist is on the larger/thicker side I do recommend you measure your wrist and current watch before you order. I have a 6 inch wrist and buckle on the 3rd or 4th hole depending on what I'm doing.
Some commenters write that the band is too stiff - if you've had this watch before, the new one feels exactly like the old one did when you started. It is a bit stiff at first (hey, for this price I don't expect glove leather!) but after a month it's already getting a lot more flexible day by day just as the old one did, just needs a breaking-in period. Working the band with your fingers a bit every day before putting on and after taking off speeds up the process, massaging in a drop or three of Lexol speeds it up too. Again, I'm fine with that for this price!
All in all I'm super-happy to find that this is the same pretty and practical watch I have loved for years. Thank you Timex!
This is a very good watch for someone that wants something simple, without a bunch of bells and whistles. The date feature though takes FOREVER to set, as you have to turn it through all 24 hours for every day until you get to the right one. I wish it were easier to initially set up. Other than that, I've only been using it for about 2 days, but it seems great! A little dainty so I wouldn't get it if you had larger wrists. Thanks Timex (:
Top reviews from other countries
Our daughter loves the watch!
This was a like for like replacement - and just like the original, after a few months THE DATE COUNTER STOPS MOVING. No matter how many times it's wound to the correct date (and within the manufacturer's warning, never between 10pm and 2am) it STILL BROKE. Really REALLY disappointing, as I loved this feature.
On the plus side the watch looks good and the indiglo night light is excellent.