BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The strap is too small, doesn't stretch much so it is much too tight and I do not have particularly large wrists. Tried wearing it for a day but it never was OK. Had to return it.
on May 10, 2017
I love my new Timex watch! It fits my wrist perfectly. But beware – I have a small rest and wear a size 7 bracelet.. Be sure you have a small wrist before you purchase this watch or it will be so tight it will be uncomfortable. I have difficulty finding watches that are small enough for me so I am delighted with this one. It is a very nice looking watch. It also appears to be keeping time very accurately.
on October 15, 2017
I would have given this 5 stars but I ordered it and the battery didn't work so I had to get an exchange.
I don't want to have to pull out my phone to check the time, so I wanted a watch that wasn't flashy that I could wear in kinda rough neighborhoods. Description: It's not a bright, shiny gold, more like antique gold, so not flashy. Small enough for my tiny tiny wrist. Simple, easy to read, lights up. The circumference of my wrist is 6 inches and it fits nicely, it doesn't slide off which is the main thing for me. (it would fit someone with a larger wrist too but i rarely find bracelets or watches that won't just slide off my wrist).
review image review image
on January 9, 2016
I got this watch as a Christmas gift for my partner. It's a really nice-looking watch, and I'm sure she'll like wearing it someday. Unfortunately, the band is really small. I had to recheck the item listing here on Amazon to be sure I didn't accidentally purchase a child's watch. Nope. Apparently Timex thinks all women have really dainty little wrists.

As you can see in my photo, if you have wrists that are much bigger than a toilet paper tube, the band will be too tight. I mean, I know it's a stretch band, but to fit, it will have to stretch to an uncomfortable, pinching size. So now I have to spend more money to buy a bigger watchband.
on November 20, 2014
The Timex T2H351 is pretty, but small. It is difficult to judge an online photograph of a "gold-tone" watch. One never knows if it will be that ugly cheap overly shinny brassy-gold color or a less-gaudy subtle gold color, in this case it is the later. It is a fine looking watch, the date numbers are tiny though. It is always good to have the second hand and the "indiglo" night light is a welcome feature.
Both the description and the enclosed pamphlet go to great lengths discussing how one may remove links in the bracelet to make it smaller however the bracelet is already too small for average to large wrists (6 1/2 - 7"). It is perplexing in the extreme to try to decipher why the company doesn't put 'extra' links in the bracelet if they go to the trouble of preparing you to take them out. In it's present size, this watch was too small and was given to a 9 year old, it fit perfectly.(see pic below) It does not seem that the watch is suitable for truly average sized or slightly larger wrists.
For persons with really larger than average wrists ( 8"+) the company does produce an extra-long band, but only in a two-tone version, not this model.
on January 30, 2017
Bought it for my 8 yo daughter to practice telling time. She is very tall for her age. It's a bit loose on her wrist but I don't want any link removed. I borrow it time to time, so it should fit most average wrists. Worth the price.
on October 18, 2017
I bought this to replace a previous Timex model with the same features that I have been using for 4 or 5 years. It was getting pretty beat up and rather than spend money for a new battery, I opted to get a whole new watch. The numbers are easy to read, except the date is tiny and not so easy to read. It has Indiglo, so you press the knob at night and the face lights up for easy reading in the dark. The expansion band is attractive and fits just right. If I wear this one out, I'll buy another one just like it.
on September 5, 2017
I really like it. I've only had it a month or so, but it's been quite reliable. I have a very small wrist, and it doesn't quite fit, but I don't mind if it hangs down a little bit. It looks nice, too. I would highly recommend it.

And I asked before I bought it about its water resistance and got positive answers -- such as just don't dunk it into water. So far, I've had no problems with water, and my hands are constantly in it. I do pull the watch up my arm a little just to be safe, though.
on June 14, 2017
This watch has everything I need! It has the date, easy to read face, an expansion band, and it lights up. And in addition to all that I can tell what time it is!! Like most everything this watch will not last forever. I buy a new one every five or six YEARS but it is my go-to watch. When the light starts to flicker I know it's almost done so I just order another one. (Yes I have tried replacing the battery but that isn't the problem) So for this price it is a no brainer.
on July 6, 2017
Fits just right, easy to read the time without glasses which is a real plus. And I love the Indiglo night light. This watch was a real bargain at $25--I sure hope it keeps time well.

Timex does not include a user manual but refers customers to their website. Alas, the user manual is not easy to find at Timex.com, but I eventually poked around and found it. To save you the trouble, I made a link for it...you can find it at tiny.cc/timexeasyreader2017 .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.