Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2H491 Easy Reader Two-Tone Watch with Expansion Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 21, 2006
I am a plus sized woman so I expected the extra long expansion band to fit..... it is no longer than the average watch!!!!!!!!
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2011
I purchased this watch for the easy to read dial - big numbers. Also the wrist band promised to be large enough so my swollen wrist would not feel pinched but it is too tight.
on September 5, 2012
gREAT WATCH. BAND WAS TOO TIGHT, I CALLED TIMEX AND THEY SENT ME 3 LINKS FREE OF CHARGE.

THE NIGHT GLOW FEATURE IS EASY TO READ.
on November 15, 2013
This item is a well-made and attractive watch. The band is long enough to be comfortable on the arm of a "plus size" woman. The numbers are crisp and easy to read. The light-up dial allows you to check the time in any environment. The second hand is unobtrusive but effective. The watch has a low profile, so it does not "catch" on clothing or things near the arm. The watch is the perfect combination of appearance and performance, and it is cost-effective as well. I used to be able to find this item locally, but the stores in my area stopped carrying it. So I am grateful to Amazon for making it available - thank you!
on September 18, 2011
This has a larger than normal watchface and for someone who has "older" eyesight, that's great. I also like the fact that I can press the little knob and the face lights up in the dark. Terrific! I don't even have to turn over to stare at my alarm clock now. Would have liked to pay less, but was okay with the price for those two benefits. In fact, it was those two benefits that caused me to decide to buy it.
on February 24, 2013
This is the same watch that I had 20yrs ago, actually a little bit better..Because now I really appreciate the features...Indiglow is still great and the size of the #s is nice, also I had forgotten how comfy the stretch band was.
The price was the ultimate treat...I wear this watch to work and it is definitely my friend.
on January 12, 2013
This watch was a little too big for my wrist which is 6 1/2 inches. It fits my daughter perfectly though so I gave it to her and she loves it. The band got worn out after two years so I had to get her another.Timex Women's T2H491 Easy Reader Two-Tone Stainless Steel Expansion Band Watch
on June 14, 2011
As I am getting older I was having problems seeing the dial of my watch. I found this one and the band was two toned to go with both silver and gold jewelry. This watch is so easy to see and it has a light for the night time and that is a nice feature.
on December 20, 2013
The watch is nice...Timex is normally a reliable watch. However when daylight savings time came my 98 year old mother simply tried to reset the time and the stem pulled completely out of the watch.

We had to send it to Timex which costs $8 handling even though the repair was under warranty.

Band is WAY too big for most lady's wrist and is a real pain to adjust. Timex won't help with this. You can either struggle with tiny pieces under a magnifier or pay half the cost of the watch for a local jeweler to adjust the band.

I did it myself, took half an hour, but then I have tiny tools.

Most people will find they require a trip to a jeweler who will charge $20 to adjust which means you may as well just buy it from the jeweler, save the shipping and extra fee to have the ban adjusted. Also if the stem pulls out your local jeweler can probably fix that for nothing or replace the watch.

My suggestion. Don't mail order a watch.
on August 17, 2010
I ordered a timex watch at a very good price. It came within the specified time, which was very encouraging. I was very disappointed however, when i put it on my wrist. the expansion band was extra-long...an important detail that had not been listed in the description.
I returned the watch immediately and want to commend Amazon for their expeditious return policy. I simply filled out the form which they e-mailed to me, brought the packet to UPS and sent it back Postage paid by Amazon. I received confirmation that the watch had been received and that my credit crd would be credited.