Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2017
Nice watch for the price. It has been impossible to find the features of this watch on a better quality watch. Love: face size, date window, non-reflective face, contrasting hands. The night glo light is a bonus. The band measures about 7/16" wide and the length fits my 6 3/4" wrist with only a tiny bit of squeeze. Walmart jewelry counter sells this watch so they will take links out. I didn't inquire if they carry extra links. I don't like these cheap scratchy expanda-bands, but as long as it isn't being stretched, the band doesn't scratch. Just got it so don't know how long before the gold finish wears off.
on May 11, 2011
I purchased this watch for the easy to read dial - big numbers. Also the wrist band promised to be large enough so my swollen wrist would not feel pinched but it is too tight.
on April 13, 2017
This is actually the 2nd watch like this that I have. I love the indiglo. The reason for only stars - the watch band was very long! I don't remember reading where it was a long. Had to purchase a smaller band.
on August 19, 2015
My watch is keeping great time. The XL band is larger than most, doesn't pinch my wrist and is actually slightly too large - which is preferable to a pinched too tight one.Numbers are easy to read, other than the tiny calendar number which isn't needed. But I wanted something I could swim in, or wash my hands while wearing and not worry about destroying the watch and this seems to be it. The two tone band is also nice - should go with all my jewelry and not clash. I'm happy with this purchase.
on December 20, 2013
The watch is nice...Timex is normally a reliable watch. However when daylight savings time came my 98 year old mother simply tried to reset the time and the stem pulled completely out of the watch.

We had to send it to Timex which costs $8 handling even though the repair was under warranty.

Band is WAY too big for most lady's wrist and is a real pain to adjust. Timex won't help with this. You can either struggle with tiny pieces under a magnifier or pay half the cost of the watch for a local jeweler to adjust the band.

I did it myself, took half an hour, but then I have tiny tools.

Most people will find they require a trip to a jeweler who will charge $20 to adjust which means you may as well just buy it from the jeweler, save the shipping and extra fee to have the ban adjusted. Also if the stem pulls out your local jeweler can probably fix that for nothing or replace the watch.

My suggestion. Don't mail order a watch.
on February 24, 2013
This is the same watch that I had 20yrs ago, actually a little bit better..Because now I really appreciate the features...Indiglow is still great and the size of the #s is nice, also I had forgotten how comfy the stretch band was.
The price was the ultimate treat...I wear this watch to work and it is definitely my friend.
on April 6, 2017
Great watch for small wrists. i had to have 7 links taken out so that I didn't lose it. But works great. i was tired of wondering the time since i can't put on my leather band. i had gone to several stores and the watches were falling off my wrist.
on July 28, 2017
I just received my SOJITEK ZTE Max (At&t) case in black and gray, this case is perfect for this phone and the are in the correct spots so when you turn your phone there is a button to push and the phone shuts off easily with the same button, the speaker cut outs are in the correct position so you can hear your phone and there is a cut for the camera. Plus the case comes in a variety of colors and it fits the phone to a tee and you can easily positioned the phone with it's built in stand to watch anything you want. The SOJITEK case is very sturdy and well made, good buy and worth the money paid.
on June 17, 2014
I have always loved Timex watches of this type. The clock face is easy to read, NOT the date. The lighting is great. I love the two toned to go with all jewelry. I normally need a longer watch band...this one was way too long. It took days of research to remove some links, but could not put it together. It was also difficult to remove the band entirely to put my old one on it. My biggest complaint would be not being able to change the battery. I wound up having it changed at the store for many years(my old one), which was a pain and needs batteries frequently. They showed my the little triangle to remove the back. With a little patience I removed the back and replaced the battery only to not be able to replace the back. I have a watch kit and went online..after many attempts I managed to shatter the glass face...and the back still was not on. Then I replaced it with this one and had the problems I stated.It looks great and is easy to read, but next time I will look for something less frustrating.
on March 24, 2017
Watch was as I expected. The band is very large. It will cost me probably $10 to $15.00 to get the band shortened. Not a good deal for me. My husband threw away the packaging so it is difficult to return. HELP

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.