Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on May 18, 2014
Sis wanted an inexpensive watch, waterproof and tough.(hopefully this is it.). She gardens a lot but likes to keep up with the time so that lunch and supper are on time. I had given her a Timex many yrs ago and it finally just wore out. It had been made in the States. Told her that she would be lucky to get 1/4 the wear from this one but at least this meets the needs. She had only one complaint. Tis my fault, not Timex. Instead of actual numbers, there are gradations. She stated, "It really isn't a problem, I learned to tell time before folks had a watch or clock to sing out to them. I can count and really that is all that is important. By dang, I know the location of 12, 3, 6, & 9 so the rest is easy."
on January 21, 2015
I love the look of this watch. I am a petite woman, and the smaller face and thin wristband are perfect for me. However, the quality and durability of this product is lacking. I have had this watch for 15 days and one of the straps that holds the wristband in place is already broken. Now the end of the wristband sticks out and I no longer like to wear it. I thought Timex had better quality products. I've very disappointed.
on July 28, 2015
Great watch. Much much smaller than I thought it would be, but it kind of grew on me. The indiglo light is awesome! But after a couple of months, the light would flicker inconsistently whenever I push down the button for the light to glow.
review image
on June 3, 2015
Really nice watch reasonably priced only problem upon receiving item the battery was dead had to spend a couple of extra dollars for new battery but other than that its a nice watch
on January 13, 2010
I really like the way this watch looks. I will say, though, I have a very small wrist (6"). There are plenty of holes to make the band small enough to fit me. However, because I'm latching it on one of the "last" holes, the watch sits off kilter on my wrist. If you need a long band because you have a larger wrist then I think you'd really be happy with this watch. Of course, bands are replaceable, and I may do that eventually. I have had Timex watches in the past, and I love their indiglo feature and their reliability.
on June 9, 2010
After spending a great deal of money on expensive watches that never worked properly, I switched to Timex and have been very satisfied. This watch is perfect for those of us with small wrists-very dainty looking. The only problem I found was that the strap was too long and I had to cut off the excess. It isn't visible, however; keeps excellent time; easy to read; and a classic design. Definitely recommend.
on August 15, 2016
Hard to beat Timex for function and affordability. I have a 6 1/2" wrist and had to cut off 1/2" of the strap and color the end with a black Sharpie. It looks great. The strap is feminine and the watch has a low profile.
on May 12, 2014
I love this watch. It is small, which is good for me because I have small wrists. I like the Indiglo feature, so I can see it in the dark. Water resistant, too! It is just what I wanted, and at a very reasonable price.
on October 19, 2013
I received my Timex watch in record time. I like it very much and I find it very attractive and easy to use. I use to own a Gucci...but after over 25 years of wear and tear...it no longer worked to my satisfaction. However, my new Timex Women's Classic - with its black leather strap watch fit the bill. It's perfect and I proudly wear it all the time. Thanks for making this possible.

Yolanda Dorminy
Crystal River, Florida
on April 15, 2014
I looked for watches specifically with the Indiglo feature. It does not work on this watch. I got a little flash once and that is the end of it. Like other reviewers mention the strap is very long so in order for it to be centered on my wrist, the end of the watchband sticks out unless the second band is placed just so (and it will never stay that way). Seems to keep good time.