Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on January 23, 2015
This watch fits my wrist very comfortably. I like the rectangular shape of the dial, making it easier to wear a bracelet with it if I choose to do so. BUT, my impression was from reading the description that the watch would have the Indi-glo feature. It doesn't. I wouldn't send it back because of that, but it's a pretty major aspect to be missing.
on June 21, 2016
I was looking at watches when my internet decided to lag and some how accidently ordered this watch- and couldn't be happier. This is the first women's watch that has fit my wrists, ( have man hands and wrists!) I usually only buy men's watches for fit and comfort. When this watch came I tried it on expecting it not to fit and was surprised that I had more than enough band to go around my wrist. Its rectangular design is awesome, it doesn't poke the heal of my hand like round watches do. It's one of the most comfortable watches I have ever owned. The dial is easy even without my glasses though I do wish it had been an indiglo or illuminated numbers and hand but all in all excellent watch.
on December 5, 2015
Love that the band is genuine leather and that it fits a petite woman's wrist like mine. Having had cheaper watches in the past, I can tell how obviously it is the quality Timex has versus my past experiences. The only thing to be aware of is that because the face is square, the minute-dashes in between the numerals are not evenly spaced, so it may be hard to determine the exact minute just by glancing at the watch. Other than that, it's a great watch!
on June 8, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my daughter who was chronically late for all appointments, didn't wear a watch, and was oblivious to the passage of time. I ordered four different Timex watches (because my 15 year old workhorse Timex just keeps ticking) and let her choose the one she would wear ALL THE TIME. It looks great; she loves it, and she's much more aware of time and appointments.
on March 24, 2017
Stem is very tight and a bit difficult to manipulate. However, the watch is lovely, and is very classic looking and easy to read.
on October 20, 2012
great watch. however, the listing needs to be corrected. it states that the watch has the indiglo feature. it does not.
on September 3, 2016
I have small wrists so this looks good on me. Love the retro design. Wish it lit up,but I knew it didn't when I bought it. The strap is way too long for my wrists and I will have to look for a better fitting strap, but all in all I love the way it looks.
on January 13, 2013
This is a great watch. I wanted something casual enough for day to day wear, but nice enough to wear to work. This fits the bill. The watch face is very easy to read and the leather on the band is soft and supple.
on April 10, 2017
This watch has been easy to read; get on/off, clean and simple.
on April 25, 2016
My wife purchased this. Perfect size for her smaller wrist. The watchband was not as orange as in the picture, actually looks better in person.