- Made in USA and Imported
- Simple and straightforward, this Timex "Weekender" watch features a vivid green color and classic silver-tone case, making it an ideal go-to casual timepiece.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features Indiglo nightlight, 24-hour time, and second hand
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Casual watch, Quartz movement, Glossy black hands and emerald green sweep seconds, Black Arabic numbers, Smaller black Arabic numbers form inner 24-hour track, Black indices form surrounding minute track, INDIGLO® night-light, White dial with black logo below twelve o'clock, Emerald green nylon strap with polished silver-tone brass buckle, Hinged polished silver-tone brass round case, Textured silver-tone brass crown, Stainless steel caseback, Mineral crystal, 3 ATM (30 meters/100 feet water resistant)
The Timex Women's T2N915KW Weekender Mid Size Green Watch is a great example of a cool, casual timepiece packed with style. Featuring a white analog dial and a teal green nylon band, this watch is a must-have for your collection.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.2 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0083W55FC
- Item model number: T2N915KW
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||31 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Update Jun 29: the strap pins ARE the spring type, so regular watch bands will fit and my seconds pointer is green (it was too dark to notice).
Update July 1, 2015: Haven't removed it from my wrist ever since. I DIVE with it. Water is NO problem for this timepiece. It's cool to sail at night and check out the time with the built in light. Strap is perfect, no fading, even with all the salt water abuse. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!