Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 299 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 334 reviews
on May 9, 2014
Disclaimer: I'm writing this about my wife's watch.

The wife's been using these 1440s for years. Eventually the keeper will croak on them, and later than that the band will crack and break. That's with all of these. It's par for the course. You get two good years of of them and then replace. Sometimes I think we should pay four times as much and have one that will last twice as long, but that idea doesn't stick around long.

So, you're thinking of buying a white sports watch, huh? Well, you know how you don't see a lot of white sport watches out there on people's arms, it's because they don't buy them. They don't buy them because they change in color. You can tell this thing changes in color because the hard plastic doesn't, but the watch band does.

Now, we're not talking it going full off-white. Not even some eggshell color. It's just every so slight. But, it's an ongoing process.

I can't recommend. That said, it's a good 1440 watch with a white band. If a white watch is what you want, then this is it. You know the situation.
on July 3, 2012
just got this today. bought this and the "Timex Unisex T5G841 1440 Sports Digital Resin Strap Watch" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SZKHNC/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01.

Uploading pic. The pic of the white looks smaller but they are of the same size. both beeps for every click of the button but the white is less louder.

Took about less than 5 minutes to setup. the band is rubberized and NOT translucent. I like it that way. Don't like the translucent kind. Looks durable. The clasp is wide enough that you won't ruin your band too fast. i think it will last me a long long time

The face is 3 toned, the silver casing, the pinkish bronze side and the white edges by the band. The White edges are glittery when you look closely. Not obvious when you are looking at it on your arm a foot away. It looks cute. The interior where the 1440 is printed on is also a little shimmery when you look closely but not so obvious.

the alarm is a plain alarm. does not have any option for choosing day to have it alarm. its either an On or Off. There are 2 alarms. 1st Alarm for the First Time Zone and the 2nd alarm for the 2nd timezone.

Beep... it beeps every time you hit a button. It is not so loud as the other timex i bought but definitely audible. The only time it doesn't beep is when you hit indigo which is good... nobody wants to hear that in a movie
review image review image review image review image
on June 30, 2016
This watch is wonderful but I wish it stayed white! It's now a brown/grayish color.. I'm not sure why either because I clean it regularly and I tried to get the stains off. Overall it's good and durable, but the pretty pink and white fade very qyickly.
review image review image review image review image
on September 21, 2016
If you are looking for an everyday, all-purpose watch, the Timex Women’s T5G881 1440 Digital Watch with the white resin strap is the one for you. If you like to exercise and check the time throughout the day, or you need the specific time constantly, then this product is great. If you are training for an event like marathon, triathlon, or school sport this is a great, lightweight timer for exercise bouts.
The white color allows you to match it with a variety of clothing options. The sleek, smooth, lightweight band allows for a comfortable wear all day. The watch includes:
- A timer
- The day of the week
- The day of the month
- Hour, minute and seconds
The watch has the hour, minute, and seconds spot so you can be accurate to the second. The watch comes with a timer so you are able to time yourself while running, walking, jogging, swimming or other activities.
It is water resistant so you can swim with it on or you can shower with it. The watch also lights up so you can see the time during dark hours or in a dark, lit room. Another feature is it has military time as well as non-military time as an option. Furthermore, it has two time options creating an easy way to keep track of time changes when traveling.
This product received a 4 out of 5 star rating from me because of the high quality and comfort level, at a reasonable price. A 5 star rating is this product is perfect, the 4 star rating is this product was amazing with one or two things I didn’t like, and a 3 would be an average product, it works but many things I did not like.
This watch endured every day wear and tear, for a year now, as well as running and showering and it is still in a good condition. It fulfilled my everyday needs for keeping time, allowing for a timer and I did not have to take it on and off every day.
It didn’t receive 5 stars because you cannot change the seconds, you have to wait until the next minute comes to set the time, which is inconvenient if the watch becomes inaccurate or you need to sync up with someone. Although the act of syncing of the watch was easy and simple to do, just adding to the long list of great features that make this watch so good.
This product was great, highly recommend for anyone looking for an everyday watch.

Ida B
on August 4, 2017
This is my trusty little watch and I don't go anywhere without it. The white does turn a dirty brown after a time, so maybe getting it in black wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but it's a good buy. It's nice to be able to know the time, day and date without having to look at your phone all the time, especially if you work at a place where they don't let you have a phone. Everything you could need to know is easy to read, and it even lights up in the dark. I especially like the water resistant function. I've taken it swimming, in showers and put it in sinks. I'm never worried about it dying on me, and the battery has lasted me 3 years and counting.
on June 24, 2016
I thought this watch was beautiful in the picture, but did not like it as much in person. The accent color around the face appears rose gold/bronze in the photos, but in person, it looks more purple metallic. I did not mind this and decided to keep the watch. After the first day of wearing it with a red t-shirt that had been washed several times, the white strap and area around the face turned red. I tried cleaning it several different ways with different products, but was not successful.
on February 1, 2016
Just two month past the two years warranty, this watch has water lodge inside from hand washing. I am a nurse, and I wash my hand throughout the whole day between patients. When I bought this watch, the description says, "Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering," I am bumped because I really like the watch. I hardly use this watch until I got my RN license last September 2015, so basically, I really start wearing it for only two months before water became dislodge inside.
on June 4, 2014
The watch itself looked great the first couple of days. Then I noticed that it was picking up blue color from my clothes, which wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that you can't get it off and believe me, I tried a number of different methods to get it clean. Also noticed the watch got fogged up after wearing it while washing my hands just one time. It cleared up but made me think that as far as water resistant goes, this watch probably won't last long. But that's not even anything I'm really thinking about. The main problem is that after just a couple days of wear this watch just looks dirty and beat up. What a horrible choice of materials for a watch band.
on April 28, 2016
function wise this watch is fine. No face design flaws, seems to be waterproof enough to survive dish washing or showers, easy to read. (Keep that bit up Timex!) BUT. This watch band gets dingy and so far i havent found any way to clean off the daily grime of life. The band just gets dingier and dingier the more you wear it. If you are going to make a watch band white, it should be able to repel dirt on some level, not attract it and hold onto it forever.
Update: Creative ideas like drawing on it do not work. So permanent pen wipes off, but daily dirt is forever. It works. It was super cheap.
on April 12, 2014
I can only think that the people that give these 2-5 stars do not realize or care that they are not real TIMEX and do not need the missing functions. (Second alarm and countdown timer)

Two years ago I bought the blue and the purple 1440 Timex watches and LOVE them! They still work. I need the countdown timers feature for my autistic son and my typical toddler and I use them all the time for that.

Recently, I misplaced both. (oh SNAP!) and I went onto Amazon to buy replacements and saw they had a grey and white pair that I did not have. So I ordered them. When they came in I tried to set the countdown timers. Well, these both DID NOT HAVE the countdown timers. I chatted with Amazon to do the return - these were not TIMEX products, but some knock-offs without the same functionality. They promised I would get the right product when the replacements shipped out. I was really hoping they were right. (Note: the knock-offs are missing the countdown timers and the authentic TIMEX have TWO alarms.)

Second time around - WRONG. Again, these are not TIMEX. They are missing the TIMEX labels on the back of the watch in big letters and also on the face of the watch. Frankly, I would almost not care if they were knock-offs if they worked the same - BUT THEY DO NOT. I am really disappointed that Amazon is letting this through the cracks. I am returning all four watches (first shipment and the replacements) for a full refund this time. (I will post if i find the real watches somewhere else on-line that is selling the real thing.) Amazon - I am really disappointed. I do a lot of shopping from Amazon and this is the first time they have gotten it this wrong.

Luckily I found my original blue and purple set, YEAH!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.