Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 395 reviews
on December 14, 2007
This Timex watch has a mid-size bezel, which means it is extremely comfortable to wear and once on the wrist you will forget you have it on. For ladies with a larger wrist the strap is plenty long, very comfortable, and it does not pinch.

The time read out is extremely clear and easy to read, especially for a night shift RN, and the alarm is wonderfully simple to program, not only for me, but also for my 14-year-old daughter, both of us are ADD. I LOVE the soft blue indiglo back light, which is not harsh on the eyes at night.

The BEST feature is the water resistance up to 165 feet. I come home from work, get into the shower, and never worry about whether or not I am wearing the watch. I also love the new colors. This one is a cool muted, ocean blue. There are many other colors available.

Ironically, I might not have tried this watch had I not been surfing late one night and accidentally ordered this watch in my sleep. I had my one-click set up and must have dozed off and hit the button with my mouse. I even ordered it over night shipping and I hardly do that for anything I REALLY want for myself! (laughing)
22 comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2015
Good watch for the price. Has held up well for years with moderate sporting activities. All the basic functions I could ask for.
review image
on March 17, 2017
Love this watch! I wore it out and definitely got my money's worth
on September 26, 2013
This is an excellent deal. It is a nice looking watch with numbers that are big enough to read without my glasses. It is comfortable to wear too. Great deal!
on April 20, 2009
Easy to use, ideal features, and exactly what I had come looking for (and then some). I needed a new sports watch, mainly for use with exercising, but also for everyday wear. So far, so great!
on October 18, 2012
It's a decent watch. But it is clearly advertised as water resistant to 165 feet. This means that the watch can be submersed in shallow water (pool water). But this one can't. Once used in a pool at no more than 4 feet depth, instant death. Had the watch for 2 weeks. It should be labeled as 100 feet, which means it can deal with rain and splashes of water.
on August 17, 2011
I am a long time user of Timex Ironman watches, but really only needed a stopwatch currently so chose this less expensive option. Boo. The programming is nothing like the Ironman's, is completely counter-intuitive and the little buttons are not exactly conducive to capturing an accurate time. Spend the additional $15 and get an Ironman as this is a waste.
on January 9, 2008
But the buttons are difficult to push & I'll be darned if I can figure out the stopwatch feature. I have had many Timex Iron man watches and never had to read the manual. This one is more tricky. It does look nice and the price was right.
on February 25, 2016
I LOVED my Timex watch I had for 3 years until the strap broke. The watch still worked great and I wanted to just replace the band, but with this watch you are unable to do that. Still I loved the watch so much I decided to purchase another one. Unfortunately, although this product is advertised as a Timex watch, it is NOT a Timex watch, a very close copy yes, but not quite as good as the real thing.

If I had bought this watch first I probably would have been satisfied with it and loved it, but since I had the real deal first, I just notice the things that aren't as good and wish it was as good as my first watch. Most of the things aren't a big deal, it's just preference, like where the seconds are and the date. Usually I know what day of the week it is and I don't need a huge TH to tell me it's Thursday, if I really forgot I can spend the extra second to look closer to see the small circle with the letter on it. It's not much of a difference where the seconds are, but when I am glancing at it quickly for some reason it's harder to see on the side instead of up above. Also it's harder to set, the buttons don't push as easily and the order of the stopwatch, alarm and 2nd Time are different. I mostly use it for the stopwatch which used to be the first option but now it's the second option. That is annoying to have to push it twice now instead of once to get there. It also does not have the count down timer that the real Timex has. I am a little worried about getting it near water after reading some of the reviews. The real Timex was pretty good with water, but the people who have had problems with their watch and water probably had this "fake" Timex so I don't dare get mine wet.

Not huge things, but enough little things to be annoying and make me wish I had the real deal. Like I said before, it is a nice watch and if I had it first I probably would be satisfied with it. I just don't think it should be advertised as a Timex watch. I bought my real Timex at Walmart for this same price but they no longer carry them so I came on here to try to find it and thought I had by the description and price. I am guessing that Timex discontinued this style so another company took advantage and started selling their knock off brand under the Timex description.
review image
55 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2015
Both my daughters have a version of this watch. It does everything most people would ever need, without any problems. Quality, durability and reliability are all excellent, particularly at this price. Timex has delivered a version of this watch for decades; it really isn't any different than the Ironman watch that I wore in the early 1990s. This is a good thing. It does what it is supposed to do, and looks good doing it. The light is good, the alarm is good, and the face is readable in a variety of conditions. My wife prefers the full size version of this watch, which has the same features but a bigger face. I hope Timex makes this watch for decades to come.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.