Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 61-70 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
on July 17, 2011
I purchased this watch originally in February 2011. In about 3 weeks, the water/condensation had accumulated under the watch face. I returned (exchanged) this watch for another one, expecting that to be a defect. However, my watch now has condensation on the face again, after only 4 months. So disappointing. Won't be exchanging this one! Too bad because i really like the watch otherwise!
on November 16, 2012
I bought this watch to replace the identical model, so I knew what to expect. It's sporty and works well to time physical activities, in or out of the water. I love the color. The last one I had still works but the little nubs that hold the watch face in the band broke off after quite a few years of hard use, so it's not perfection but more than acceptable.
on January 2, 2017
Given as Christmas present and she was very happy with it.
on May 19, 2017
The battery is not working.
on July 1, 2011
It's not a watch you might typically see at a cocktail party, but it's a great color (and small) and I never take it off. It's extremely comfortable, durable, and waterproof, so I keep it on in the shower. It's weathered some scrapes - and the band hasn't worn out.... not something I can say about the Nike watches I've purchased.

The functions are awesome - after reading the directions, programming is intuitive. The stopwatch function saves your runs, and the interval section is great for working out in any way.

I'm loving it, and I would for sure buy it again.

The only problem was the packaging.... :( it was SO HARD to open I almost returned it on the spot.
on December 17, 2014
This watch fits almost any size wrist, even my skinny one. The lengthy instructions are overwhelming and I still haven't figured them out. I'm sure it is very simple.... I think I will like this watch a lot.
on April 14, 2012
The band on this watch comes off of the actual face. It started falling off after about three months. I wear it everyday. It got to the point that it no longer will go back together (after 4 months of use). I like the look of these and have purchased several Ironman Timex watches. I had the band break on one after about 6 months. The second one the band would slide out all the time so I wanted to try this one. The band stays put in the holder, but the entire band comes off of the face! I give up and will be buying a more expensive watch that will actually last more than a few months. I have never gone to the trouble of trying to get Timex to take them back. It seems like a hassle to just get another watch that will break.
on October 31, 2013
bought this as a gift for my sister who just happens to LOVE purple. She works out regularly and didn't think she could wear a watch because it would get banged up. She wears this watch and hasn't had any trouble with it. She also wears it in the pool and it's still running..........
on July 13, 2014
Pretty watch. It looks very sporty and feminine at the same time. You can wear it with everything that match with the color. I love to combine de colors of my accesories with the clothes and this watch helps me with my purple, pink, violet and grey clothes.
on October 5, 2012
I am a personal trainer, and these watches are simple, and functional for basic daily use as well as more complex actions. Very comfortable and stylish. Feel naked without it on my wrist :D I have 3 different ones, different colors, all exactly like the picture. I shower/swim with them on, all work PERFECTLY in water. Great watches, IN LOVE with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.