Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
This is the second watch of this type we have purchased. My older son (12 yrs old) has this exact same style (just a different color), and he loves it. He's had it for about a year and the "light" button doesn't really work anymore because he pushed it too hard one time. Other than that it works great.

Now my second son needed a watch and this one was just what he wanted. I didn't tell either of them that these were women's watches. However, the men's watches were too big for their wrists (the watch face is HUGE) and the kid's watches were just not what we were looking for. The kids watches tend to be more childish, lower quality, and overly colorful. My kids like the ability to have a stopwatch, clock, date, alarm, backlight, etc. Oh...and not have to worry about water splashes.
on November 26, 2017
I used this watch everyday for 4 years, and it's been through some brutal wear & tear during those times. I'm always outdoors or doing some sort of messy activity and this watch has held up. LOVE IT!! Finally the band holder broke, and I figured it was time to buy a new one. But to be clear, I'm not buying a new one because the old one wasn't working or I couldnt get the band holder fixed. I just figured it was time to buy a newer one. I bought the exact same watch again ;)
on November 30, 2017
Solid watch. I took it into the ocean, hot tubs, hot springs, lakes, pools, up mountains, camping, hiking and the best test of all: kids (for those without, they tend to hang on you, climb on you, grab, etc). It has stood up to all this and is still functioning. I will not look anywhere else. One criticism, I never use any of the 'sports' features and it could be a little smaller. If it had a simple to use timer...I often find the need to time something, that would be useful. The reason I chose this watch is the sturdy band in addition to the 3 alarms and it lights up at night--a must have and it takes all that water.
on November 17, 2017
I've been buying Ironman Timex watches for years- they're affordable and comfortable, but something seems wrong with this particular model. I've purchased two of these watches in the last 6 months and BOTH take on water. The first time, I thought it was just a bad watch, but now that I've had two, I think it's the design. They even take on water in the shower or when giving the dog a bath. They do keep working and dry out eventually, but I like to use them for swimming and I'm afraid to take it in the pool/open water for fear it will stop working altogether before I can buy a replacement.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 15, 2017
Bought as replacement for same watch for my daughter. She has gotten the watch wet and its been fine but not designed for intense water activity or white water rafting- were the seal just doesnt stop water from entering the watch and ruining it. The watch works very well otherwise and my daughter insisted in replacing with another- same watch. 5 for watch 4 for the leaking issue, which we assumed a ironman watch would be able to handle slapping wrists on water (aka swimming)
on April 26, 2017
I've been buying Timex watches since I was a kid and I continue to today. The ease of use is great - It's pretty straight forward and usually after a couple of tries, you get into the swing of things. The glow in the dark feature is pretty liable and I have used these in water (never a hot tub... never had good luck with that).

My only minor complaint would be the band itself. It's quite comfortable, but if you adjust it a little snug, it will dig in or leave indent marks on your wrist so just watch the sizing.
on April 4, 2015
I have been using variations of this Women's Ironman watch for many years and find it completely meets my needs. I like this color version the best. It is comfortable (I wear it 24 hours a day and never think about it), withstands all kinds of abuse, is very functional with dual time zones, and is easy to view because of large numbers and indiglo lighting. The only time I use another watch is for formal events, when you want your watch to be a jewelry statement as well. I like the color of this version since it is actually fairly subtle and neutral (a dusty lilac accent) and doesn't clash with any other colors one might wear. The only weakness of these watches is that the strap eventually breaks and it is not easy to replace so I end up just getting another one every 5 years or so.
on November 5, 2017
Overall a good watch, nice features, easy to use. I've been buying Timex ironman watches for at least 10 years now. I used to keep them until I beat them up too much or the battery died; unfortunately, the last 2 have not held up well. This pink one still works, but the light inside burned out within a year. The previous one failed completely within 2 years, as it somehow had moisture inside of it which would condense in the screen when I went outside in cold weather. If not for the last 2 failing so quickly, I would've given 5 stars.
on November 8, 2011
I am very pleased with this watch and thus far have had no problems. On the screen it clearly shows the time (down to seconds), the day and the date. It is comfortable and easy to set. I wear this watch everyday and have been doing so for over a year and there is little to no wear and tear damage. I have also worn it swimming and in the shower a couple times and have had no problems. There are some reviews here that complain about the screen getting water under it and fogging up. In my experience I have found that no matter what watch you get or however much it says it is water resistant no watch is completely water resistant. I would never recommend intentionally wearing a watch in water unless you really need to (even if it says it is water resistant). If you are a swimmer you can gamble the dice but no matter what the watch says about water resistance chances are it will eventually get water under the screen especially with natural wear and tear over time.

Overall I really like this watch and would recommend it.
5/5 stars
on November 13, 2012
I needed a small alarm that would fit in the drawer of my nightstand. I thought a watch would be perfect, but I didn't want to pay too much because I just needed the alarm. This watch was affordable, and reviews said the alarm wasn't too loud (I didn't want it to awaken my husband on days he gets to sleep in).

The watch is perfect as an alarm. A soft beeping wakes me, it's easy to turn off, and it doesn't disturb my spouse. I can set one time for weekdays and an hour later for weekends. If I want to know the time in the middle of the night, the Indiglo button is easy to locate and the light isn't blinding.

But I've found that I actually use the watch...as a watch. It's a really attractive sports watch, light-weight and well-designed. The features are useful and easy to learn. The watch fits (I have really small wrists) and is comfortable to wear. I bought this watch for a unique reason, but I'd recommend it to any woman looking for an nice-looking, functional, affordable sports watch.