Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 364 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 412 reviews
on June 19, 2013
I love this watch. Great color, great size, you can wear it anywhere and do anything with it. The buttons are easy to use and intuitive. If you've ever had another Timex sports watch, this one has exactly the same buttons/features, so there's no need to re-learn anything.

Recently, the watchband broke. I looked for a replacement here on amazon, but the reviews all said the band sold here won't fit this watch. Based on several others' reviews and comments I eventually called Timex directly. They will send you a replacement band for $10 or, even better, send them your watch and a check and they will put the band on for you and send it back. Same price, so if you can due without the watch, I'd go that route. Here's the info for Timex:
Tel: 1-800-448-4639
Mail to:
TG Service Center
PO Box 8009
Little Rock, AR 72203
on June 12, 2016
Not sure if it's good or not! I love the watch while it's working, but this is the second one I've purchased in a little over a year. In fact it's the third one I've purchased in all --- always the exact same model and color. The first one started taking on water after I took it to a repair shop to have the battery replaced. I didn't want to travel back the distance to the shop, so I just ordered another one. That one started taking on moisture a few months ago after the Indiglo light stopped working, although the only wet places I took it were a shallow pool for water aerobics, and the shower. The watch is rated for water to 100 meters. Now I have a third one. If this stops working, I will call Amazon and ask to have it replaced, probably with another model.
on February 5, 2014
I had an old version of this watch and loved it. My old one is about 10-15 years old and I would continue to use it except the last time I put a battery in it I messed something up and it no longer has sound which I need. I am very happy with the new version. It is easy to use, large numbers (larger than my old one) so easy to see with a quick glance, buttons work with a soft touch, looks nice, the band is better than the one on my old one. I have kids now and the beep/chime is great when I have to leave a park and give them a 5 minute warning. They hear the beep and I don't get any arguments about leaving. I hope this one lasts as long as my first one. Love it!
on January 14, 2017
I have been buying this same watch every 4 years for the last 10 years. I love it. They're durable, long-lasting, and stylish. The only negative thing I can think of is that eventually the band will wear out and the little rubber keeper that holds the band down may break completely off. But that's after 4 or 5 years of consistent wear in all types of weather conditions - so I'd say these watches are totally worth the cost. Once this one falls apart, I'll be buying another one.
on January 22, 2015
OCCASION SETTING: You can label every day of the year if you want to on this watch. The options are birthday, anniversary,appointment, birthday. bill pay, monthly bill, yearly bill, doctor, game, gift, holiday, multi other or none.

ALARMS: 3 alarms

LIGHT: Very bright Indligo you can see it in a movie theater. The time is easy to read at night with the light on.

LOOK: Nice color looks exactly as is pictured.
on April 25, 2013
This watch is almost exactly what I was looking for. I needed a watch that could get wet and take jumping and jarring, kept very accurate time, had set buttons that didn't kill your fingers when trying to make changes or new settings, was logical and well marked for setting use and was digital with multiple time zones as well as the standard sport attributes.Lastly, I wanted a watch with a regular watch clasp on a heavy duty nylon or leather watch band. My reluctance when first considering the purchase of this watch was the watch band. The last time I had the black synthetic solid material type of wristband I kept getting black all over my wrist, so I vowed never to get another one. That was years ago. Since purchasing this watch it has be housecleaning, barn cleaning, vigorous inside and outside sports training, and hunter dog scrambling through all kinds of brush, high grass, and tree branches, in good weather, rain and below zero cold and snow. It hardly looks used and has keep excellent time. No more sore fingers or having to go to a watch button set chart to make any changes. A useful wristband addition on this watch that I had not experienced before was the ability to secure the loose/extra band-strap in place by a notch in the band loop and not just relying on the loop. It is particularly handy when going through the aforesaid brush, tree branches etc. .

The sale price was irresistible, the delivery timely.
on June 18, 2013
I just purchased another Timex Women's Ironman because I'm just absolutely amazed at how long these watches last. If Timex could make their watch bands last half as long they would have the ultimate product! My last watch was more then 6 years old and still going strong but the band broke. I had used a hair tie on it just to extend the life of it. These bands usually break where you tuck in the very end of the strap after the buckle. I totally love everything about this watch and I mean all the bells and whistles that are included. I use the 3 alarms daily, as well as the timer....(my memory is not what it used to be) and these are so indispensable! I also LOVE the unique feature of an "occasion" alarm to remember any special day whether it's an anniversary, game, buying someone a gift, whatEVER...you can set this to help you remember!! You can also set it for 3 different time zones, 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times, 99-Lap Counter. I use this watch everyday and can't imagine ever buying anything else. I read another review that said you can buy bands for this watch from Timex. Something I'll certainly look into.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2013
I like this watch because it is backlit - I can still see it when swimming in murky water, but I am having some trouble with operating the buttons - they are hard to reach for me...could be due to the fact that I am lefty and wear the watch on my right wrist..
Couple of months I am editing my review - and taking 1 start away from my rating. Reason is that this watch is driving me nuts! I am finding it incredibly hard to get things done - eg to change the time when I travel and cross multiple time zones, or to set up an alarm, or to set up intervals..None of the buttons are self explanatory - I find myself pressing SET and Chromo comes up..then onto the manufacturer's manual and I am still lost..The lack of easy to use menu options (aside from Chromo start and stop - which seems to be the best feature) is far to frustrating...
on September 28, 2014
I bought this watch to replace my Garmin which I couldn't get to last one year. As of the time of this review, this watch just quit on me. BUT I wore it everyday since 01/13. I swim and run, and I rarely took it off. It took a beating and was going strong until I got out of the pool last week and noticed that it was fogged up. I liked it so much I purchased another one. I don't do much interval training, so I didn't need to use it all the time to keep track of splits. I also have a separate watch I use when I want to track my heat rate. Because 2 watches was so much cheaper for me than the one garmin, and both of these watches have lasted longer than the garmin, I don't mind switching if needed.
on September 1, 2014
This is the third version of this watch that I've owned. The first died a natural death after about 6 years, the second died at only 4 years old from water exposure after a faulty battery replacement (the back wasn't securely reattached, and I swam and showered in it as always without knowing), and I loved them so much that I had to buy a third.

Other reviewers have covered the features better than I can, but I will reaffirm that the size is perfect--larger than a dress watch, but definitely a feminine watch. Also, I've only had it a week and a half, but if it performs as well as its predecessors, it will be a reliable watch for swimming (even in cold water) as well as dry-land activities for several years. My Timex watches have all been durable and have survived drops from great heights as well as being left in my gym bag in the back of my car during the day (I park in a garage at work, but I live in Georgia, so it's still exposed to a good bit of heat).

Overall, it's a reasonable-priced, reliable, user-friendly watch, and I'm sure my next sports watch will also be a Timex.