Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 25, 2013
Yes, this is a great watch and I wear it every day. The watch is very comfortable, and the whole package is extremely attractive and low key for a sports watch. The band is very comfortable, but it WILL break, probably where the band adheres to the watch piece. My first watch broke there and my co-worker's one broke in exactly the same place. So if you are prepared to accept that this watch - which has lots of very useful features, including interval timing - is on the semi-disposable side and that you will need to purchase a new watch every couple of years, then you will be fine. Note that this watch comes in many different colors, which all seem to be priced differently. Look for the cheapest one in a color combo that you can tolerate.
on July 26, 2015
I wear this watch everyday at
work and play. I wanted a simple, sleek and smaller faced watch with several alarms, a stopwatch/timer and lap counter. I've had several other timex ironman watches and find them easy to use , versatile and functional; I have used them while training for marathons, an Ironman (and other triathlons) and general fitness, but find them to be practical for everyday use. I have actually purchased this specific watch twice because I accidentally drove over my last one; I like the color and slim profile of this watch, and the price was even better the second time around!
on July 12, 2015
I love the watch part and this is my second one, but like many others have noted the strap is week connection point. Mine hasn't broken but it separates from the watch daily and within 6 months of purchase. From putting it back together daily the band has stretched out significantly and has gaps all around the watch. There's no way to replace the band and it sounds like others have already tried glue which was my next option. Too bad because I really do like having a slim profile, good looking digital watch for daily wear and indiglo has always worked well for me.
review image
on December 28, 2014
I have owned at least four Timex Ironmans, after falling in love with a Triathlon. The functionality is great and I love the low profile. I frequently use the alarm, timer, interval timer and chrono features. I can use them in the pool, which is great, but have rarely used the lap counter since it's too much of a pain to hit in the water.
But the quality is awful - particularly bad on this one for some reason. The indiglo stopped working face pulled away from the band almost immediately. This one also tends to fog in the shower. I haven't taken it in the pool quite as much, because I don't swim as much as I used to, but also I took this watch off after it became useless overnight and pretty much stopped using it.
With all of my Timexes, the resin band disintegrates by three years and I need to replace it.
These are all such known problems with these watches, that I can't believe that no one has made an adequate competitor in this time, or that Timex has made no effort at all to fix these problems.
on August 23, 2013
I use all the functions of this watch extensively. I have all three alarms set; I use the timer and the chrono. when I travel is use the second time zone. The interval setting is for lap swimming or running. the alarm is so quiet on this watch you have to put your ear up to it to hear it. I thought it was in a 'silent mode" but it is ringing. With the alarm so quite, It's almost not useable - that's why I gave it three stars. all the other functions work just fine. I've owned this brand -timex ironman triathlete watch -many times. The strap beaks or the face leaks. but I have yet to find anything better, so i just buy another one. I may just have to put a rubber band on the old one whose alarm is audible and keep using it until the battery dies.
on May 15, 2016
This watch somehow got stained by my jeans and I cannot get the stain out. The face of the watch also comes unclipped all the time. I've had this watch for less than 3 months and I'm about ready to toss it in the garbage. It doesnt seem to be a very high quality watch since it falls apart almost daily and stains extremely easily. Don't buy.
on August 30, 2016
I am very disappointed in this product. Other customers indicated there were issues with the watch band, but my watch has completely stopped working. I've only had this watch for 3 months and my screen went blank. I thought it was the battery. I tried to change the battery, but it appeared that water had seeped into the watch (I only used this watch to swim laps in a pool) and I was unable to disengage the battery from the watch. I expected to have issues with the watch band, but certainly not the entire watch. I really liked the comfort and color of this watch and I am upset that the 30 day return window has expired. I will not purchase this product again.
on March 22, 2013
Love this watch! It's capable of doing so many things! Stopwatch, timer, 3 alarms and my favorite feature - you can set an alarm to go off on a specific day or just on weekdays or just weekends! Which is perfect for me because I often set an alarm for during the week & then forget to turn it off on the weekend and then I get woken up at 5:30 on a Saturday when I was planning on sleeping in till 7:00. Also, setting it is a breeze. The screen actually displays "next" and "done" next to the buttons that perform those functions. I've only had this watch for about a month but I have zero complaints.
on August 27, 2013
This is my second Timex Ironman. The first one, I banged the face on the wall and unfortunately it started to get humidity inside the face.

So I bought another - and so far, it's waterproof. Has lasted through summer in the pool. I will stick to this brand/model and try to avoid banging the watch on walls to help make it last longer!!
on November 23, 2011
For over 20 years now the only watch I've bought has been the Timex Ironman. The watch prior to this one (a purple Ironman) however, leaked...badly. I planned to buy a different brand after that but couldn't find anything else I thought looked as good (plus, there is no learning curve for me with the Ironman...I know how to set the time, the chronograph, the alarms. When you get old, that gets more important!) So, after reading the other good reviews on this particular color watch, I again bought a Timex Ironman. I'm very pleased with this watch. It looks good, works great and, unlike the purple one, doesn't leak.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question