Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 779 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 833 reviews
I ordered this Timex in purple for my 10 year old daughter. She adores the vivid color of the wrist strap. The digital time on the watch is easy to see and there are several different options for stop watch functions and such. There is an indiglo feature on it, where with a push of a button a bright green/blue back-light comes on, letting you see the time in the dark. The light has a self-timer and goes off on its own after a few seconds.

The wrist strap easily fits an array of wrist sizes. I tried it on and it fits my adult (women's sized) wrist, but also fits my daughters 10 year old pre-teen sized wrist.

Setting the time is best done by an adult, as there are several buttons and it could be a bit tricky for kids.

My daughter is quite hard on things, constantly playing outside with friends and coming home a mess every day. This watch has held up through her daily abuses and is still ticking. Definitely a great watch for a young lady.
55 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 5, 2016
Okay it's a cheap watch - I work in vet med and having a nice watch to wear to work would be stupid. Dogs and cats chew on them while you restrain them. I have this same watch in pink and grey - I've had that one for a long time and loved it until a dog chewing on it hit a bunch of the buttons and I realized that I have no idea how to program this watch. I ordered this one to get the instruction manual. Changing the time is NOT an easy task on this thing. It's also not intuitive. So I ended up setting one for Daylight savings time and the other for normal time and I just switch watches (THAT is what a pain changing the time on this is). Other than that - it has held up to swimming, hiking, showering, dog/cat slobber and teeth. It's pretty indestructible and has both the date and time along with a second counter (great for counting respirations/heartbeats). When one of these dies I will most likely order another on.
on January 25, 2016
This watch is perfect. I'm a nurse and I have bigger wrists and both of these make finding the perfect watch difficult. This watch hits all the selling points: affordable, water resistant for frequent hand washes, military time for the medical field, digital display for accuracy, seconds display for counting respirations and giving IV pushes, replaceable battery for a great value, washable band and watch face (because my job is so frequently GROSS), and it fits my wrist! I was so skeptical because the size just said 'woman's' and I have a large wrist, and this watch fits perfect and doesn't have a huge man sized watch face. Bonus: Day of the week and month display, and back lit display with the push of a button.
on September 14, 2015
I just received this watch today, I've only had it on a few minutes, but it's super cute! This is the 4th timex watch I've bought within the last year or so, but only because the different styles, different colors and great prices make me feel not too too guilty for splurging!! I think that this particular watch may be my new favorite, the sort of clear purple band is different, my others are not this "see through" style, but this only goes to prove that this IS Not the exact same watch that I bought previously...if I begin to question my spending!! One more thing, the face of this watch is a little bit smaller than my others...at least in the area that is grey and shows the date/time etc....maybe the true size is about the same if I were to measure and include the outer parts and buttons, not sure? BUT this isn't a negative imo, I think it gives it a less bulky look, and would definitely suit someone who might be of a smaller size, or maybe wanting a "sport" style of watch without feeling as if you look like you borrowed your boyfriend's watch or felt too casual etc. I'd definitely recommend this one! **one more thing---a previous watch I'd bought was baby blue...solid rather than clear/see through like this one....and after just a few times of wearing it....the "loop" sort of thing that you slide the band in to after buckling it on, had somehow gotten sort of dingy/stained looking...as well as the band near the loop. Nothing obvious or bad enough to stop wearing it, but I think that this watch will not have that happen...maybe it's the darker color, or the clear and matte coloring, but either way....if that might lead you to not get another watch in the same sort of style again, because you've had that happen as well.... I do feel confident that this watch band will not show wear so easily like the previous one did.
on February 25, 2016
This is perfect. Easy to see. Easy to use. Comfortable. My daughter uses this to track her time. It looks great on her arm and water resistant is a must for anyone in our family. She is active with a busy schedule. She never wore a watch until this one. With kids using cell phones to check the time they aren't interested in wearing a watch. Once she started wearing it she doesn't take it off. The seller was great! Prompt and well packaged with detailed use instructions.
review image review image
on February 17, 2016
Purchased this watch for my 8 year-old daughter because she wanted a waterproof watch "like mine" to use while swimming etc. It fits her fine when the strap is adjusted to the smallest size, but she prefers to back it off one notch and leave it a little loose on her wrist. The night function works well, and with a little effort she's able to press all of the buttons herself.

Docked it one start because the strap is stiff and fairly inflexible, and in general it feels a lot more cheaply made than my excellent Ironman watch, also from Timex. But overall, it's a good watch that will work for someone with *really* small wrists, and it has all the standard features you'd expect from a decent digital watch, like telling you the day of the week etc. For roughly eleven bucks, you can hardly go wrong.
on October 1, 2015
So far so good. I like the style and color. It's lightweight and dries immediately because it's plastic. It has a dual time zone option which is great for cruising because I can set the main time for ship time and the other for local time. Nice to have a light on it too. Great price for a sport watch. I don't wear watches all the time because I carry my phone almost everywhere, but sometimes I need a real watch that is waterproof.

The only thing I'm not fond of is that the u made the date huge. It would have been better to make smaller and the time larger.
on March 9, 2016
I bought this watch in preparation for a beach vacation, as I wanted something inexpensive and water proof. It did the job - it fit, it kept time, and it held up in water. However, it is a royal pain to set! Even weeks after my vacation, the thing keeps chirping randomly in my drawer, and has occasionally woken me up with what appears to be randomly set alarms. I'm not a technical novice - I'd like to think I can set a digital watch, but this thing is way more trouble than it's worth.
on August 5, 2015
I bought this for my wife, and it's the perfect watch for her. It's unobtrusive, easy to read, and waterproof, and it's cute enough that she's super happy with it. I set the time on it as soon as I got it, and I don't understand how people can say they have a hard time setting it. Hold the "Set" button (Top Left), walk through the different blocks with the "Mode" button (Top Right), and change them with the other button (bottom left). Press "Set", and you're switching between 12 and 24 hour time. Super simple. Super happy.
on October 3, 2012
The face is easy to read.The resin strap is comfortable; the watch is very light on the wrist. You can forget you're wearing one. The enclosed instructions for set up are easy to read and understand. Basic features are 12-hour or 24-hour format; 2nd time zone setting; optional hourly (why would you want that?) chime 24/7; 24-hour stopwatch; 24-hour countdown timer; alarm; and INDIGLO night light. It is also water-resistant as long as case and buttons are intact; don't push the buttons while under water. Don't have to worry about getting it wet when washing dishes or washing your hands (and please wash your hands when appropriate!). Not advertised as impact resistant ... so the bezel could be damaged if you inadvertently bang your wrist on something. It's inexpensive and worth the price. I'm using the countdown timer to monitor my walking activities. Hope this helps anyone who's thinking of purchasing a no fuss sports watch and doesn't want to spend tons of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.