BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 18, 2013
First, the color of this watch is a little different than pictured. I was expected a baby blue like in the picture, but it's closer to a teal. Will upload a picture to Amazon shortly.

Functionality-wise, this watch has everything I need: stopwatch, alarm, and time can be toggled between AM/PM and military time. The second time zone is a nice touch as well.

For the price, you can't beat this watch!
review image
on May 15, 2014
I just love this watch!! I've had it for a few months and it's been great! I get compliments on the color all the time. I searched for a good looking watch with military time and this has that if you want it. It's nice to have the date and day as well if you're like me and can't remember it! I use it when swimming laps to keep my time, and it's definitely water proof...just a great all around watch!!
on October 12, 2014
I work as an emergency room nurse and my watches need to handle getting washed over and over again. This watch, which was purchased almost a year ago, has kept the time flawlessly and all buttons continue to function as when new. I had the white version initially and unfortunately the band with that turns green (disturbing) after using for a few months (and inundating in soap and water or bleach type solutions). This teal version doesn't show the green, but the band does look beat up after this many months of hard use. If only the band lasted as long as the time components.....
Love it. Certainly more teal than the blue, but after reading a review, I expected it. Haven't taken it off since I got it... about a week. I enjoy the weight, and it is certainly much lighter and more durable than some of the other watches I have worn. I really enjoy the date (day of the week and the numerical date), as I can sometimes get so caught up during the day that I forget, and I don't have my calendar.

I have it set to military time, and with the push of the mode button, it goes to 12 hr time, with an AM/PM. Super easy to set the date and time.

Love that I can shower with this watch... or wash hands easily.

Update: I have had this watch for about 6 months now, and pretty much wear it all the time. There are a couple of minor scratches on the face, but doesn't impeded reading the time. Still love this watch and would buy it again.
on September 21, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter for camp. Her complaint was that she didn't know what day it was at girl scout sleep away camp since campers are not allowed to bring electronics, no phones, no ipads, etc. This watch displays the day, date, time and seconds. It's waterproof and the face can be lit up in the dark. My daughter who is 13 says it's a 5 star watch.
Brigitta Moon
Author of MISTAKE
on February 26, 2016
Bought this to use during my trip to India this past summer and also during the remainder of the summer back home while working as a summer camp counselor. This watch is really great and incredibly durable! I loved having the feature where I could have it set up to two time zones so I kept mine programmed for NYC's and Delhi's all summer. I also love that it is water-proof. This was very important to me given that I went to India during monsoon season and during camp had to participate in water activities with my group. It is fairly easy to set up and use. Also not uncomfortable to sleep with on--did this a couple of times and never woke up with an achy wrist. I was always worried it would give out on me given how clumsy I am and how I tend to bang my limbs against door's, wall's etc. But surprisingly it barely has any scratches on it from all the banging its been through! My only issue with this watch is something someone else pointed out in their review and included pictures of...the color changes! After a while it starts to look dirty and kind of yucky. I think that if it hadn't been for all the bug spray and sunscreen I was constantly lathering myself with this summer it would have lasted longer before getting so dirty. But overall I really love this watch and still like to wear it everyday...even if it doesn't match my outfit! Lol
on April 27, 2015
Bought this for my daughter (14 y/o) and she loves it. She is in the sea all the time swimming and sailing. She has had it for 2 weeks with no issues. I gave this 4 stars as it is replacing her last Timex like this. After 18 months the strap had discolored and the watch began to leak. As an athletic teenager she is very hard on watches. At this price point we were happy to replace it with a new watch of similar make and model.
This is a small watch. I prefer big, manly watches so that I can see the time better, but sometimes I need something a littler smaller that matches my outfit. This does everything I need: it tells time on a 24-hour clock, it has a stop watch, it gives the date and it lights up in the dark so that you can see the face.

The wristband is a bluish silicone that fits girls' wrists, too.
on March 18, 2013
The following is a very detailed review of the Women’s Timex 1440 Sports Watch (W-212) Style T5K460.

COLOR – As other posters have mentioned, the watch is NOT light blue but more like an aquamarine green. Would have preferred the light blue more but the green isn’t too bad.

WRIST BAND – The wrist band that comes with this watch is very big and would accommodate those with larger wrists. I personally use the fourth hole closest to the watch, but there are 10 holes for size options.

BATTERY - The instructions “strongly recommend” that a retailer or jewelry replace the battery on the back side of the watch.

WARRANTY - There is a one year warranty that comes with the watch from date of purchase. An extended warranty for the watch can only be purchased in the United States for an additional 4 years for $5.00. Payment must be made within 30 days of purchase. The instruction sheet specifics the phone number or address for more information.

WATCH FEATURES: 12 or 24 hour format, day and date, second time zone, optional hourly chime, 24 hour stop watch, 24 hour countdown timer, daily alarm and Indiglo night light. I also like the fact that seconds are show in addition to the hour and minutes. Watch is also water resistant (see instruction sheet for depths and pressure below surface).

Watch comes in a nice box that would be appropriate for a gift and is very easy to program. I would definitely recommend purchase of this watch. Price is excellent for the quality and features received. I really love this watch and may buy it in other colors. Watch is very easy to use with simple to understand features and programming. Great for young person or adult using for sports or even everyday use.
on May 8, 2013
When my last watch (also a Timex 1440) was finally looking too beat up after several years of heavy use, I went with the same watch because the Timex 1440 really is a great watch for its price. If you want a reliable watch that can withstand the elements and you want to have a watch that you can wear all the time (in the shower, camping, gardening, jogging, etc.) the Timex 1440 is the watch for you. I only replaced the last one because the face got scratched after my puppy got ahold of my watch. There are multiple modes: a clock, a stopwatch, an alarm, a timer, and a second clock which you can set to a different time zone. It also has a button you can press to illuminate the watch face for a few seconds when it is dark, a great feature for a watch you want to wear all the time. I only took off a star because the second clock (in a different time zone) seems like a useless new feature (it wasn't on my previous Timex 1440) and if you've accidentally hit the mode button you can give yourself quite a scare thinking that you've missed an appointment because the second clock is several hours ahead. I guess you could set the second clock to the same time, and I could see this being a useful feature if you had to regularly contact someone in a different time zone, but for me this added feature makes my simple watch a little too complicated. Still, I know my next watch will also be a Timex 1440, because my lifestyle requires a watch that can take the beating I give it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.