Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 18, 2013
First, the color of this watch is a little different than pictured. I was expected a baby blue like in the picture, but it's closer to a teal. Will upload a picture to Amazon shortly.

Functionality-wise, this watch has everything I need: stopwatch, alarm, and time can be toggled between AM/PM and military time. The second time zone is a nice touch as well.

For the price, you can't beat this watch!
review image
58 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2014
I just love this watch!! I've had it for a few months and it's been great! I get compliments on the color all the time. I searched for a good looking watch with military time and this has that if you want it. It's nice to have the date and day as well if you're like me and can't remember it! I use it when swimming laps to keep my time, and it's definitely water proof...just a great all around watch!!
22 people found this helpful
on October 12, 2014
I work as an emergency room nurse and my watches need to handle getting washed over and over again. This watch, which was purchased almost a year ago, has kept the time flawlessly and all buttons continue to function as when new. I had the white version initially and unfortunately the band with that turns green (disturbing) after using for a few months (and inundating in soap and water or bleach type solutions). This teal version doesn't show the green, but the band does look beat up after this many months of hard use. If only the band lasted as long as the time components.....
7 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Babyon January 14, 2015
Love it. Certainly more teal than the blue, but after reading a review, I expected it. Haven't taken it off since I got it... about a week. I enjoy the weight, and it is certainly much lighter and more durable than some of the other watches I have worn. I really enjoy the date (day of the week and the numerical date), as I can sometimes get so caught up during the day that I forget, and I don't have my calendar.

I have it set to military time, and with the push of the mode button, it goes to 12 hr time, with an AM/PM. Super easy to set the date and time.

Love that I can shower with this watch... or wash hands easily.

Update: I have had this watch for about 6 months now, and pretty much wear it all the time. There are a couple of minor scratches on the face, but doesn't impeded reading the time. Still love this watch and would buy it again.
on September 27, 2013
I purchased this watch for my Granddaughter and she LOVES it. It's sporty, the color is perfect for her and it has plenty of gadgets for her to play with and "amaze" her friends. Also, she says it's very comfortable and she can wear it in the shower or pool without ruining it - like the last three she had. It's waterproof for up to 50 meters (165 feet). The things I loved about it are - the quality, it's very reasonably priced and it came pre-programmed to the correct date and time! I didn't have hunt for my glasses to read the fine print (getting difficult these days) and spend 10-15 minutes setting it up. It was ready to wear right out of the box. Another plus factor is the brand name. Historically we've always had very good luck with Timex watches. Like they say "It's takes a licking and keeps on ticking". Her watch arrived in lightning speed. She is very pleased with this purchase and therefore, so am I.
on March 31, 2015
My daughter loves this watch, but by six months it got so disgustingly discolored, the band turned a dark teal/green. I have no idea why this happened, she wants me to buy her the purple version now. She wore it for a year so I guess it's time to replace it. It is easy to program and worked well, so no complaints in that department.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2014
Update:
After about a year, the buttons have become flakey and don't always work. At first I thought my daughter didn't know how to press the buttons correctly; but, I have since experienced non-responding buttons for myself. There are times when the buttons work and others times they don't. Also, the band has become discolored and doesn't look nearly as nice as when it was new. This watch has tarnished my respect for Timex.

Original review:
This watch is smaller ladies watch, which is small enough to fit on a 8+ year old child yet would be fine on an adult as well. Pictures represent the color pretty well. Only gripe is that the functions are a bit complicated. I have had similar multifunction watches in the past and even I had a difficult time understanding all of the functions initially.
on October 21, 2014
Works well. Keeps accurate time. Have used the stopwatch function multiple times. Easy to use. The light works well, too. It's nice to be able to see the time in the dark. It's a nice turquoise color (more green than blue to me). Waterproof for general purposes. I've rarely taken it off for about 5 months. I wear it in the shower and while doing dishes, as well as in the swimming pool. No problems with fogging or function. One note: If you wear it tight around your wrist, it smells REALLY FOUL after a while!! I recommend wearing it one notch looser to keep it from developing odors, unless you don't mind stench on your wrist. For around $15, it's a great watch!
on September 21, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter for camp. Her complaint was that she didn't know what day it was at girl scout sleep away camp since campers are not allowed to bring electronics, no phones, no ipads, etc. This watch displays the day, date, time and seconds. It's waterproof and the face can be lit up in the dark. My daughter who is 13 says it's a 5 star watch.
Brigitta Moon
Author of MISTAKE
3 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2016
Bought this to use during my trip to India this past summer and also during the remainder of the summer back home while working as a summer camp counselor. This watch is really great and incredibly durable! I loved having the feature where I could have it set up to two time zones so I kept mine programmed for NYC's and Delhi's all summer. I also love that it is water-proof. This was very important to me given that I went to India during monsoon season and during camp had to participate in water activities with my group. It is fairly easy to set up and use. Also not uncomfortable to sleep with on--did this a couple of times and never woke up with an achy wrist. I was always worried it would give out on me given how clumsy I am and how I tend to bang my limbs against door's, wall's etc. But surprisingly it barely has any scratches on it from all the banging its been through! My only issue with this watch is something someone else pointed out in their review and included pictures of...the color changes! After a while it starts to look dirty and kind of yucky. I think that if it hadn't been for all the bug spray and sunscreen I was constantly lathering myself with this summer it would have lasted longer before getting so dirty. But overall I really love this watch and still like to wear it everyday...even if it doesn't match my outfit! Lol
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.