Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 15, 2017
This watch would be the second watch/timer that I have tried, the first one left a very low bar to succeed. This watch was easy to navigate if you get the directions/manual from the timex website. The watch also is fairly small so wrists are not choked up by an enormous piece of gear. I also enjoyed that, as a competitive swimmer that has lap swim practice and training, this device survives a lot. It was smacked on the lane line at least twice per practice and is still in impeccable shape. I definitely support this watch.
on November 3, 2017
somehow lens scratched with light bump and made white mark. weird. never had problems with this brand or style before. although i did get the white banded one instead - the lens didn't scratch but of course the white turned yellowish already and cant seem to clean it off.
on May 29, 2017
Perfect for what I needed! I wanted a watch to wear while working out, snorkeling, hiking, lounging around the house, etc. The band is very durable, and I've had no issues with the functions. I bought this watch to replace the Amitron Unisex Sports watch that I bought, which didn't even last 2 weeks of basic use.
on June 15, 2016
Great for small wrists (my favorite feature) - very easy to use, numbers are easy to see considering the size of the screen. Waterproof to 100 meters is awesome. I wore this watch everywhere, running, biking, swimming -- before the GPS watches came out. Even though I have a great Garmin watch for running now, it is really big - and not waterproof. So for beach, pool, walking, etc. - this is my 'go to'. The one I had for many years finally quit on me, and I went right out and re-ordered this new one. Great value!!
on April 11, 2017
Great watch so far. Everything works easily. Hate new band style though-I believe it is on all Timex watches. Also there were no instructions on how to set time. I guess you were supposed to figure that out for yourself.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
Just wanted an inexpensive sport watch for my trip to Hawaii of hiking, etc. I'm very petite (4'11; 100 pds) so was afraid the face would be too large for my wrist or not work correctly based on the price, but that wasn't the case. Worked out well and still using; wearing with weekend casual wardrobe. Looks great and works well!
on October 17, 2015
Love it! I've been wearing a Indiglo for 20 years, but have always had a metal band that I loved, BUT they changed the way you resize it and the last 1 was a pain to get resized. What I love the most about this is that it has an actual second read out that most digital's don't have unless you push a button. I also loves that it not only tells me the month and date but the day of the week. When your disabled and rarely leave home it's a great thing to have. :) Of course it also has my indiglo (night light)
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 12, 2016
This is my third or fourth replacement of this watch. Still works perfectly, but the watch body is pretty well shot within about two years. Bands discolor, face easily scratches, color wears off bezel, the little circular thingy that holds the tail end of the band breaks off... in short, the working parts "keep on ticking" but the physical body not so much. That said, it's an inexpensive watch and you get what you pay for. I like it well enough to keep buying it, even knowing its limitations.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2017
I recently purchased this watch as a replacement for the exact same one....because I found my band looked like it had been cut. I'm a nurse and use it for work. It is comfortable and easy to program.
on May 13, 2016
I absolutely love this watch. The band fits well and doesn't get worn like a velcro band. The numbers are easy to see. I've had mine for 2 years and it looks brand new.