Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 8, 2013
My New Review:

I am revising my review because the watch broke after only 1 month of review. The watch and the strap's connection broke and separated the watch from the strap. The plastic material seemed to have just chipped itself to the point of breaking by just normal everyday use of the watch. It was a beautiful gift that was ruined by such weak plastic material used that breaks with everyday use for only a month!

My 1st Review:

i bought this as a gift for my wife. when she received it she almost fell in tears and was touched. She wears this watch as a sporty timepiece for her active lifestyle. she is an emergency room nurse, and this sturdy timepiece would keep up with the hectic job.

the design compliments all her scrubs that she wears during her work at the ER.

before i gave her this watch i inspected it myself, materials looks and feels tough, and the color is just right, sporty and sexy.
on September 21, 2014
I spent $50 on this watch and was so excited to get it but the battery died within 6 months. That was well and fine; I took it to a jeweler's to replace the battery and then the buttons ceased to work. Perhaps it was the fault of the jeweler; perhaps it was design error. I am very disappointed with this product. Aside from its lacking in battery longevity, the tap screen was very handy and made taking splits a cinch. It was a tad too touchy, however, and would take splits or start timing if left on the stopwatch function when receiving a high-five, even with the setting on the hardest required tap. The watch is still in the shop, and I'll continue to use it once I get it back, but I am displeased with this product.
on July 31, 2013
I purchased this watch due to it's many features for runners or exercise enthusiasts. It has food and drink timer, and interval timer, and exercise timer...too many features to actually list. Being a runner, this would have been perfect for my training and races, however the band could not be adjusted down to fit my wrist. I was on the last notch and it was still a bit big, so I returned it. It was a tough decision because this watch fit the bill and the large face size was perfect for me, it just didn't fit my wrist.
on March 13, 2014
I received this watch as a mother's day gift, chosen mainly for the beautiful color and the large, easy-to-read face. Within a few months of normal use, the band broke off. Two little loops of plastic that hold the band onto the watch snapped. I sent the watch in to Timex and they replaced it at no cost. Now, about six months later, the band has snapped off again, same problem. Clearly a faulty design. My wrist is on the small side, so maybe a person with a larger wrist would not put as much strain on the little loops because it wouldn't have to bend as far. I plan to contact Timex again but I would not get the same watch.
on July 2, 2013
It's a step up from the previous TIMEX Ironman watch I had (and I had it for 3-4 years) which was a 50 lap type. The band on this one is solid so it doesn't come apart from the watch face itself which I had a problem with in my other watch. The face is very large which is convenient to read. There are similar settings to other Ironman watches, but I really like that the buttons are slightly less protruding (this sounds crazy, but hear me out) because my other Ironman watch would very easily get it's buttons pressed and I would end up on Chrono setting without really doing anything. Overall very good purchase and nice to be able to read when you're running and need to look down at your wrist for a second.
on February 17, 2014
I have had this watch for 2 months. I like the functionality of the watch, and the display is easy to read. I like being able to tap the screen for splits while running.
I had read the reviews about the band breaking after a short while and I decided I would take a risk, and it has cost me.
The band broke 17 days after the Amazon return period, thank you very much. There is nothing Amazon can do about it.
It also looks like the warranty doesn't cover the band; why would it when they know it is poorly made.
I will not only refrain from this product, it has given me a sour taste for all Timex products.
on October 2, 2013
The watch arrived and was used maybe 8 times before the strap broke and the watch was returned. It was going to be used for an upcoming race and I had to rush order one to have it in time. Always had good luck with Ironman watches, not sure if this band is the right kind for this type of watch. Hopefully the new one will last long than a few weeks.
on February 13, 2016
Bought this for my wife who wirks at a hospital. The Watch band is cheap plastic and broke within a month. Nobody will replace the band and we cant get a return for our purchase. Poor quality, we ended up getting her a G-shock.
on November 18, 2014
I purchased this product at the end of July and wore it to run four times per week. Last week the band broke and there is no way to repair it. Of course it can no longer be returned easily. This has come up on previous reviews but I thought I would give it a try. Don't waste your money because you will be buying something else due to this design flaw.
on March 29, 2014
I bought this watch as a 2014 Christmas present for my wife. Like others who made a comment the band broke. It's Ironic it was exactly 3 months to the day that it was given to her, 03/25/2014, that it broke. Obviously a design flaw. Also, she was really not happy with the way the tap screen worked (it was very glitchy) and eventually went to using the side lap count button. I would not purchase this item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question