Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 210 reviews
on August 22, 2015
I LOVED this watch, but it broke within the first few months of using it. I wanted to purchase another one because I loved it so much, but needed something reliable. Quality was not there, but the watch was great while I used it!
on April 17, 2017
Easy to read on the run. Bright and fun. Lost my watch and love this one!
on February 4, 2013
I needed a basic watch to time myself when I run. I didn't want to spend a fortune and wanted something relatively cute. This fit the bill. Can't beat the price, and I think it's fairly cute. I also found it easy to set and easy to stop and start the stopwatch feature for running.
on August 16, 2013
The quality is great!!! Color is great!!! Has very nice indigo light. Has alarm, day, and date. Also has timer, and is water resistant. Perfect for everyday where!!! I recommend this watch to ya!!!
on February 3, 2014
When I received the watch, it wasn't an actual Timex, it was a knock off, very close but not a lick of Timex on it. I returned it.
on June 16, 2015
Very disappointed in both quality and service. I bought this watch as I had an identical Timex, brand and model #, that served me for years with no problem. So, I thought this one would be same solid make. However, I had this watch only several months, light use, before one of the pink holder arms securing the band to the watch snapped. Please see attached picture. Now useless. Makes me wonder if this is a cheap knock-off? I contacted vendor Area Trend and they rejected the notion of refund or replacement.as it did not fall under their policy timeline. So, buyer beware! -S. K.
review image
on September 23, 2013
I bought this watch for my 9-year-old sister since she really wanted a watch, but I didn't think she would take care of anything more expensive. I think this is the perfect thing for girls 8-12 or so, because it's sporty, cute, functional and hard to damage. I know the description says "women's", but it can definitely fit tween/pre-teen girls too. My little sister is very pleased with her watch, and she couldn't wait to wear it to school to show the other girls in her class.
on June 17, 2013
I bought this to use during the summer because I'm constantly on the go and taking the kids swimming. It's easy to use and it's very, very bright pink. (Perfect for me). If you're looking for an inexpensive, functional watch this is the one I'd recommend.
on August 26, 2013
I love this watch. It is great for use at the gym and pool. Color goes well with summer clothes. Easy to read. Just an all around good watch for very little money.
on October 1, 2015
I love this watch. I really beat it up. I broke the band so I ordered a new one..... the exact same thing. :) The only bummer is the pink is wearing off the face a bit. But I still love. It works for what I want and as I said, I really beat it up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.