Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2013
I needed a basic watch to time myself when I run. I didn't want to spend a fortune and wanted something relatively cute. This fit the bill. Can't beat the price, and I think it's fairly cute. I also found it easy to set and easy to stop and start the stopwatch feature for running.
11 comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife, her other watch (Timex brand, of course) was looking a little worn from constant use. She really liked the Bright Pink color and the functions were easy to use. This is the sixth Timex watch I purchased for her, each watch was very easy to tell time with the Indiglo feature, was accurate with the time, and the alarms were a snap to program...For the cost of the watch, it is an amazing value, attractive looks, easy programing, accurate time keeping, we will definitely purchase another one!
on June 24, 2016
I got this watch for under $5 as an add on item. It is the SAME watch as the $30 ones you see at the big box stores! I shouldn't have to say any more about it right? WRONG! It is very comfortable, durable, easy to use (after you follow the instructions the first time) and looks great and sporty on my arm. I am not gentle on my watches. I smack them on walls, catch them on door frames, swim and dive, sit in the sauna and sun... and this thing lives up to the name of Timex. I should buy ten of these so I have replacements, but I think just this one may last me the next 20 years....
on July 27, 2016
This is the second of these watches I have purchased for my 7 1/2 year old daughter. It is the second ne purchased because she is very much the tomboy, and this Timex took everything she threw at it and then some -- but nothing lasts forever. She NEVER takes it off, and it still runs great. In fact, she is always correcting me when I say what time it is from my watch.

The only con is: the pink band gets dirty quickly and discolors. It doesn't bother my daughter, so it doesn't bother me. I will definitely continue to purchase Timex brand watches!!
on January 2, 2016
I'm not sure when I purchased this watch (maybe a year ago). It is a nice sport watch, has the regular feature (alarm, light, etc.) I've noticed maybe in the last two months that there is a dark hue around the edges of the band. At first I thought maybe I'm rubbing against something, but, I think the pink might be wearing off. That is a bummer, because I like the band and the color. So, if you only need your watch to last a year, this will be a great watch for you (I know some folks switch them out quickly), but if you are buying a watch until it falls apart, just know the color may not last that long.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this watch for running. It's bright so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of my gym bag! The display is easy to see, and switching between modes is easy. The start/stop on the timer is very responsive. I have fairly large wrists and this adjusts with no problem and room to spare. Would recommend!
on August 22, 2015
I LOVED this watch, but it broke within the first few months of using it. I wanted to purchase another one because I loved it so much, but needed something reliable. Quality was not there, but the watch was great while I used it!
on August 16, 2013
The quality is great!!! Color is great!!! Has very nice indigo light. Has alarm, day, and date. Also has timer, and is water resistant. Perfect for everyday where!!! I recommend this watch to ya!!!
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2016
I get a ton of compliments on this watch. Can't beat the price and it does everything I need it to do. I'm a nurse and I have two of these in different colors so far and I can see myself buying more... :)
on April 17, 2017
Easy to read on the run. Bright and fun. Lost my watch and love this one!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.