Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 24, 2016
I got this watch for under $5 as an add on item. It is the SAME watch as the $30 ones you see at the big box stores! I shouldn't have to say any more about it right? WRONG! It is very comfortable, durable, easy to use (after you follow the instructions the first time) and looks great and sporty on my arm. I am not gentle on my watches. I smack them on walls, catch them on door frames, swim and dive, sit in the sauna and sun... and this thing lives up to the name of Timex. I should buy ten of these so I have replacements, but I think just this one may last me the next 20 years....
on January 2, 2016
I'm not sure when I purchased this watch (maybe a year ago). It is a nice sport watch, has the regular feature (alarm, light, etc.) I've noticed maybe in the last two months that there is a dark hue around the edges of the band. At first I thought maybe I'm rubbing against something, but, I think the pink might be wearing off. That is a bummer, because I like the band and the color. So, if you only need your watch to last a year, this will be a great watch for you (I know some folks switch them out quickly), but if you are buying a watch until it falls apart, just know the color may not last that long.
on April 13, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife, her other watch (Timex brand, of course) was looking a little worn from constant use. She really liked the Bright Pink color and the functions were easy to use. This is the sixth Timex watch I purchased for her, each watch was very easy to tell time with the Indiglo feature, was accurate with the time, and the alarms were a snap to program...For the cost of the watch, it is an amazing value, attractive looks, easy programing, accurate time keeping, we will definitely purchase another one!
on July 27, 2016
This is the second of these watches I have purchased for my 7 1/2 year old daughter. It is the second ne purchased because she is very much the tomboy, and this Timex took everything she threw at it and then some -- but nothing lasts forever. She NEVER takes it off, and it still runs great. In fact, she is always correcting me when I say what time it is from my watch.

The only con is: the pink band gets dirty quickly and discolors. It doesn't bother my daughter, so it doesn't bother me. I will definitely continue to purchase Timex brand watches!!
on May 21, 2014
I bought this watch for running. It's bright so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of my gym bag! The display is easy to see, and switching between modes is easy. The start/stop on the timer is very responsive. I have fairly large wrists and this adjusts with no problem and room to spare. Would recommend!
on August 30, 2015
I have bought this style of watch four times. The only downside is it's hard to remember how to reset it. Save your instructions, I scanned mine and saved on my computer. I didn't really NEED this watch, I bought it for the instructions. Now I can set all three of my watches correctly. It's durable and water resistant, runs like a TIMEX!
on August 26, 2013
I love this watch. It is great for use at the gym and pool. Color goes well with summer clothes. Easy to read. Just an all around good watch for very little money.
on February 3, 2016
I get a ton of compliments on this watch. Can't beat the price and it does everything I need it to do. I'm a nurse and I have two of these in different colors so far and I can see myself buying more... :)
on December 26, 2013
You can't go wrong with a timex in my opinion. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. I can't attest for any of the extra features (stoptwatch or other...) since she doesn't use them, but she keeps it on through showers, baths and cleaning. It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!
on November 28, 2013
I have been wearing this for about a month and love it. Have referred to the manual a couple of times to adjust for time change and figure out how to work the alarm and stopwatch. I have a bad habit of wearing my watch in the shower and I clean houses for a living so having a durable watch is important. I find it comfortable and playfully stylish even if my husband does think it's hideous. Can't beat it for the price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.