Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on February 4, 2013
I needed a basic watch to time myself when I run. I didn't want to spend a fortune and wanted something relatively cute. This fit the bill. Can't beat the price, and I think it's fairly cute. I also found it easy to set and easy to stop and start the stopwatch feature for running.
on April 13, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife, her other watch (Timex brand, of course) was looking a little worn from constant use. She really liked the Bright Pink color and the functions were easy to use. This is the sixth Timex watch I purchased for her, each watch was very easy to tell time with the Indiglo feature, was accurate with the time, and the alarms were a snap to program...For the cost of the watch, it is an amazing value, attractive looks, easy programing, accurate time keeping, we will definitely purchase another one!
on June 24, 2016
I got this watch for under $5 as an add on item. It is the SAME watch as the $30 ones you see at the big box stores! I shouldn't have to say any more about it right? WRONG! It is very comfortable, durable, easy to use (after you follow the instructions the first time) and looks great and sporty on my arm. I am not gentle on my watches. I smack them on walls, catch them on door frames, swim and dive, sit in the sauna and sun... and this thing lives up to the name of Timex. I should buy ten of these so I have replacements, but I think just this one may last me the next 20 years....
on July 27, 2016
This is the second of these watches I have purchased for my 7 1/2 year old daughter. It is the second ne purchased because she is very much the tomboy, and this Timex took everything she threw at it and then some -- but nothing lasts forever. She NEVER takes it off, and it still runs great. In fact, she is always correcting me when I say what time it is from my watch.

The only con is: the pink band gets dirty quickly and discolors. It doesn't bother my daughter, so it doesn't bother me. I will definitely continue to purchase Timex brand watches!!
on December 31, 2015
I had previous had a Timex similar to this and loved it. It ran out of battery so I was shopping for a new one. I am a nurse in a hospital so I needed a watch that can provide me military time and I like the fact that it had a indigo light feature so I can see the time even in the darkest rooms. Upon receiving the item, it was packaged as usually like the store. When I tried it on it was so small. I'm fairly petite, 5'1 less than 110lbs, but it was pretty tight on my wrist and made it very uncomfortable to wear. Of course I went back to order the same Timex I had previously and am still using that today. Great product for Great price.
on January 2, 2016
I'm not sure when I purchased this watch (maybe a year ago). It is a nice sport watch, has the regular feature (alarm, light, etc.) I've noticed maybe in the last two months that there is a dark hue around the edges of the band. At first I thought maybe I'm rubbing against something, but, I think the pink might be wearing off. That is a bummer, because I like the band and the color. So, if you only need your watch to last a year, this will be a great watch for you (I know some folks switch them out quickly), but if you are buying a watch until it falls apart, just know the color may not last that long.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this watch for running. It's bright so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of my gym bag! The display is easy to see, and switching between modes is easy. The start/stop on the timer is very responsive. I have fairly large wrists and this adjusts with no problem and room to spare. Would recommend!
on August 22, 2015
I LOVED this watch, but it broke within the first few months of using it. I wanted to purchase another one because I loved it so much, but needed something reliable. Quality was not there, but the watch was great while I used it!
on June 16, 2015
Very disappointed in both quality and service. I bought this watch as I had an identical Timex, brand and model #, that served me for years with no problem. So, I thought this one would be same solid make. However, I had this watch only several months, light use, before one of the pink holder arms securing the band to the watch snapped. Please see attached picture. Now useless. Makes me wonder if this is a cheap knock-off? I contacted vendor Area Trend and they rejected the notion of refund or replacement.as it did not fall under their policy timeline. So, buyer beware! -S. K.
review image
on August 16, 2013
The quality is great!!! Color is great!!! Has very nice indigo light. Has alarm, day, and date. Also has timer, and is water resistant. Perfect for everyday where!!! I recommend this watch to ya!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.