Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on September 9, 2015
Update March 3, 2017.... This watch started to lose its mind today. Less than 2 years old. It beeps randomly when no one is touching it. It starts cycling through different modes all by itself at random intervals. It's acting possessed. If this continues, I will have to throw it away. Disappointing. :(

Old review from when i first bought it mid to late 2015....
Working great so far. Some small exceptions. I've only had the watch a few days and it already got a huge white scratch across the face. No idea how this happened. I had my other watch for years without it ever getting scratched. I didn't take this new watch through a war zone. Only wore it on my wrist at the office. Makes me wonder if the face is not that durable or hearty? I was able to mostly buff it out again. Also my only other complaints are: 1) the band slider has an indention on it (I suppose to make it grippier?) but it actually rubs against my inner wrist and irritates it. 2) Any time you push a button on the watch, it beeps. Imagine trying to set your alarm in the early morning or late at night or on a plane or at work - basically anywhere you want to be quiet and anyone within earshot is going to hear about 35 high pitched beeps in a row as you push button after button to set the alarm or new time zone or whatever you are trying to do. Pretty annoying!! Other than that - it's all good and works as advertised.
on September 30, 2015
This watch is an absolute powerhouse. I bought it to swim with and it had every function I wanted for that purpose. I then wore it while giving birth and during all the months after having a baby, when I often needed to get in the shower without taking two seconds to remove it, and often needed to wash it after being spit up on. I still wear it at home and all night, where I now use it as a very gentle flashlight when I need to get up in the dark or check on my sleeping child without waking her. I did not expect a $18 watch to hold up through chlorine, water, blood, dirty diapers, vomit, daily use, you name it -- I have beaten the heck out of this watch -- but this one has and I am a forever fan.
on December 27, 2013
I chose a five star rating because the watch is just what it is represented to be and suits the bill for sports activities and other casual situations. I bought it for my girlfriend who needs to keep track of her time when at the barn and when at work at her vet clinic.The color is a pretty blue and contrary to other reviews she has no problem reading the time and date. In addition to the time and date it has a light to read at night and an alarm, both features which are important to her. Anyway, it is not a fancy watch but one that would work for most ages in various situations and the price is certainly reasonable.
on December 7, 2014
We have bought 5 or 6 watches over the last 2 years. We wanted a women's watch with day and date that was easy to use. We got a regular Timex but if the month wasn't 31 days you had to mess around. We got a Seiko but the numbers were so small they could hardly be read. We got a couple of digital watches that switched to military time if you moved your wrist the wrong way. One watch was too big for a woman. Finally we got just what we wanted. The switch for military time is in the upper left so it doesn't get pushed accidentally. The year is set so the leap years will be accounted for. The procedure to set the watch is a little complicated but that keeps you from accidentally messing things up. There is an indigo light so you can see the watch in the dark. We are going to buy 2 or 3 because it was so hard to find one that was just what my wife wanted.
on December 14, 2014
I love this watch. Super affordable. Cute blue color. Nice features for timing myself when I exercise, yet I wear it daily for its regular useful time keeping. I would highly suggest that buyers keep the directions that are shipped with it. For changing the time or setting an alarm, the directions are imperative. One time I tried switching something on the watch without using the directions and I felt like Derek Zoolander banging around a computer trying to find a computer file. The directions are clear and easy to follow but navigating through things is NOT intuitive. At least not to me. I also love the day of the week and date feature. I'm amazed by how often it comes in handy because I have no idea otherwise what day it is. The only negative of the watch is its thickness. With certain sweaters, shirts, and coats, the watch gets a little stuck in the cuff. However, a small price to pay for a cute watch that works well at a great price.
on January 28, 2016
I got this watch because of the great price Amazon offered a few months ago, and it's been excellent. I wear this to the gym or to work outside a few times a week. Haven't taken it swimming but it seems to do fine being washed in the sink. I could see it as a boy's watch too, I just wanted something that wasn't pink! :)
on December 29, 2014
I used to like the 1440 series because it has all the features we want. The last one I bought didn't have a timer. So we contacted Timex and they sent us a replacement - which doesn't have a timer. This time we made sure to order one that has "TIMER" listed in the features. Guess what - there is no timer.
Apparently the 1440 series is no longer made with a timer function? Please remove that feature from the feature list if that is the case!!!
I guess we'll have to find another brand that is honest about what features it has.
It's especially disappointing since this series used to have a timer. Why change it?
(Everything else about the watch is fine. The readout on this model is super easy to read and my daughter says the buttons are easier to push.)
on June 13, 2017
Even though hubby lost the instructions the original time settings have stayed true. What a champ for chump change. Love it!
on February 21, 2014
This watch is so great- has day, time with 24 hour format option, alarms, stopwatch. I am a nursing student and needed something for clinical- it is absolutely amazing. So glad I made this choice. Fast shipping and a great price. Thanks so much. I would strongly recommend this watch to anyone.
on September 20, 2014
Watch is great. I use it because as a college student I work 2 jobs, go to school full time, and I do a sport so I constantly have things to do so I need to know the time. Its the perfect size for functionality. Before I got the watch I read in other reviews that the watch band runs small which I found to be true but it fits me fine since I have smaller wrists. The color is nice and deep so it doesn't really get dirty looking. My only problem I have with it which isn't too bad is it scratches a little bit easy. I got my first scratch on the first day, really not too bad though. Overall comfortable and I wear it everyday. Also side note: other reviews made this watch seem difficult to set, its not.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.