Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on February 27, 2017
Good watch. Would have given 5 stars but the strap constantly slips out of the holder and the battery died within the first 6 months of having it.
on June 19, 2015
I always have had pretty good luck with Timex watches thru the years and this watch is no exception. I prefer thinner watch bands on my watches and that's why I got this one and it has decently sized digital numbers on it also. In lower light situations, the watch light works very well. I cannot find anything wrong with this watch and it seems to be another great quality watch from Timex!
on July 20, 2015
This is the first time I've owned this particular model of Timex women's ironman watches, but I've owned at least six before this one of a slightly different model. I never had a complaint with what I got for the price (usually the band would break at the face and I'd replace the watch). That hasn't happened yet with this watch, which I have owned for almost two years now. However, I find it extremely frustrating that water accumulates in little pockets on the underside of the band both above and below the face. I have to stick my towel or something into those areas after getting my hands wet or else it can take hours for the water to evaporate on its own - I suppose it makes a perfect little seal with my wrist and the water can't escape easily. This little issue has caused unexpected water droplets to emerge on things I'd prefer to keep dry and also in some minor skin irritation. Otherwise it's been a decent watch and maybe it just isn't the Timex for me and I will go back to the old models that worked better for me. I included a picture with the water collection areas.
review image
on April 24, 2013
I have always had Timex watches because of the selection of large displays with the day and date. This is a great watch with a clear dial that is easy to read and crisp black letters and numbers. Like all Timex watches, it is easy to adjust and looks good.

My only problem, which has NEVER happened before, is that the watch band causes intense itching and my skin broke out in blisters and spread around my wrist wherever the watchband touched my skin. I do not have allergies and have always worn a resin watch band. I took off the watch for 3 weeks to clear up my wrist and yesterday I tried it again to see if I had maybe gotten into poison ivy or something while working in the yard. Well It wasn't 3 hours and my wrist started up again. I took it off immediately, however, my wrist continued it's journey of the blistering and itching.

I don't know if it is just my body reacting to whatever is in the wrist band but it's not fun. I was going to return it, however I was out of time after waiting the 3 weeks for it to clear up. Oh well...that's how stuff happens sometimes. It may not happen to everyone, who knows. It IS a good watch!
on January 21, 2013
The face of the watch is LARGE and the band is long enough for the largest wrist. It is a typical Timex: easy to use and reliable.
My one complaint is that it is hard to read in the dark even with indiglo.
on October 31, 2012
This is a great casual watch for outdoor or everyday activities. It is fashionable yet funtional ... very easy to read. I bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. At first, we worried the face was almost too big because she has tiny wrists. It fastens on the second to last hole, but the end of the band has a snap that keeps the extra band from flying away from the wrist--nice feature. The large face really pops and the colors look great with most women's athletic wear. After three days, she gave me a hug and said she "loved her watch." That says it all.
on October 6, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife since every other watch she has bought for timing her runs either was too complicated to set or didn't have the simple feature of allowing you to record your total run time. She also has a smaller wrist so didn't need a hugh watch. She found setting this watch simple and loves it so much she wears it to work in addition to when she runs. Simply a great Timex watch at a great price with a great look!
on October 26, 2013
This is a replacement for an older model Timex that is no longer available. When I use the night light in the dark without my glasses I really have to squint to read the time and then don't always get it right. The older model had a better light. Also the night light button is at one o'clock, opposite the mode button which can accidentally get pushed when pushing the night light button.

Update: after 44 days of use the night light has stopped working. Amazon is sending a replacement of the same item. I have a six-year-old still-working Timex. I hope Timex quality has not deteriorated. Amazon customer service is terrific. I called 866-216-1072.
on April 16, 2012
I bought this watch to replace a timex ironman watch whose strap had fallen off and could not be put back on. This one seems well made (I don't think the straps will fall off), colors are nice, the large numbers are a good feature (even though they make for a larger watch). I also like that there is no button on the face of the watch. I've had it for a few weeks and it has worked well for biking, swimming and running. My only complaint is that it seems large for a woman's watch (though I am very small so I imagine this would not be an issue for most women), certainly much bigger than the timex ironman women's watches I've had in the past.
on August 20, 2014
I'm on my second T5K600 and both have been great watches. I have not used the sport functions, but I do wear mine around all day and also to work in an animal clinic where they have been beaten, battered, doused with…liquids, and kept on ticking (roughly two years for the first and I'm a couple months in on the second).